• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

So happy that the discussion of the new Pokemon presents overshadowed this

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So happy that the discussion of the new Pokemon presents overshadowed this
It's an official presentation of games that are way more popular by default than the anime that has fallen into obscurity somewhat in the west due to being Netflix (and Teletoon) only, much more so when it's an episode of a long gone saga. Said presentations make no effort to promote the anime. What did you expect.

The anime is in no way even a sixteenth of the games' popularity.

Last edited:

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Meanwhile, Kalos:
DP354.jpg
This is where the evil team wanted to destroy the world started to get ridiculous at this point. No wonder the evil teams that following it got toned down into thugs or hooligans, and have rich but twisted organizations taking the role of threatening the world.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I guess game!Lysandre did have a better motive, even if the execution was weird.

DP354.jpg

Anime!Lysandre was just sillier in comparison. I'm not even sure what's going on here that wouldn't make more sense in context.

RafaSceptile

It's an official presentation of games that are way more popular by default than the anime that has fallen into obscurity somewhat in the west due to being Netflix (and Teletoon) only, much more so when it's an episode of a long gone saga. Said presentations make no effort to promote the anime. What did you expect.

The anime is in no way even a sixteenth of the games' popularity.
Also, this day is only remembered for the memes about Greninja. Anyways...frog legs?

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Quit talking out of your asses, please, is there even an Ashmon that could ever possibly EVEN TOUCH Greninja? Let alone defeat him.

And I’m not talking about Ash-Greninja. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Ash-Greninja either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Ash-Greninja with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Ash-Greninja with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNAand face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Ash-Greninja with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Ash-Greninja with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The tongue scarf has always been dumb and Frogadier is a far better design than Greninja. (it's also better than Froakie, and they're all inferior to Chesnaught) plus there was no way Ash was winning a League with Pikachu knocked out (sure, he managed in Alola, but since there was a special match afterward against the strongest Alola Trainer, it essentially didn't count).