• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

The Kalos League Final continues and it is getting tense. With Alain just having Bisharp and Charizard left, Ash has the upper hand with Goodra, Pikachu and Greninja still in reserve. With Pikachu already worn out after taking out Tyranitar and Metagross, it may not last long. Who will emerge triumphant in this battle and become the Kalos League Champion?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Darth Nightmaricus

Glitch Trainer
Episode airs at 6:55PM JT.

US Airtimes:

PT: 2:55AM
MT: 3:55AM
CT: 4:55AM
ET: 5:55AM

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I don't mind who wins as long as the episode lives up to it's name and give us a decent fight between Ash and Alain's final pokemon.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Give this battle evergthing you have ash!!!

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
This is it. There's no turning back now. Ash must win the League here and now, after all the hype built up. And he believe he will do it.

Nume-chan

Pokémon Breeder
It's 6AM here and I'm waiting for a Pokémom episode, THE episode, never thought this series would manage that when I started watching in 2013, you can do it Ash and "Froakie"!

hustenapfel

Come on, writers, don't mess this up, just this once! Ash has come so far and now's the time to give him what he deserves so much!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Less than 1 hour left. Good luck, Ash!

Kdude146

I just woke and it's just after 5am here I'm so pumped for this because this has been 20 years in the making.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Go Ash! Win the league with a Pokemon that knows Cut!

and good luck Goodra, come on get a win!