• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

Krackochu

Man this fight I was so hyped to bad Ash didn't win well atleast he's champion of alola also wtf was the point of Ash's orange shuriken I mean like what did that do was that Ash Greninja's z move or something because it was just kinda their

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Man this fight I was so hyped to bad Ash didn't win well atleast he's champion of alola also wtf was the point of Ash's orange shuriken I mean like what did that do was that Ash Greninja's z move or something because it was just kinda their
The point of the ORANGE SHURIKEN was to trick us. I have 100% confidence in this.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I wonder how things are going to be hype-wise in the inevitable Ash vs Leon.
We don't have a badge league since XY, but we are talking about a very high level world championship

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Another anniversary for the greatest clickbaiting of all time. It's been 4 years and I'm still salty over Ash's loss. I will always hold firm that Ash should have won the KL. @345ash-greninja

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
yes
we must never forget the day when many people's hopes and dreams for a character were smashed to pieces as he didn't yell this:
DODGE!!!!!
Greninja forgot how to dodge against the very intimidating DORAGON CROAW and BURASTO BURN that ended so many's confidence

RafaSceptile

yes
we must never forget the day when many people's hopes and dreams for a character were smashed to pieces as he didn't yell this:
DODGE!!!!!
Greninja forgot how to dodge against the very intimidating DORAGON CROAW and BURASTO BURN that ended so many's confidence

XY001: Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!
XY131: Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures End!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The day Ash was deprived from winning the Kalos league. It will never be forgotten.
Maybe never forgotten, but I have already forgiven it (or more than anything realized it wasn't really bad in the first place)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Maybe never forgotten, but I have already forgiven it (or more than anything realized it wasn't really bad in the first place)
I hope I can myself forgive it one day.
It was terribly bad back then but as years went by the hatred decreased somewhat. Many people don't mind it as of now.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Eh, I think differently. All the hype for nothing. Not to mention the league was simply two full battles for Ash (and the only battles we even saw in full for him). This league was poorly written with its content.

It doesn't help the league was aaaaaaaaaaall about Ash-Greninja winning the big parts. Well, screwing a poor Altaria guy and Sawyer at least, before being roasted alive MCX style. (At least Hawlucha screwed Astrid, but...c'mon, I'd have enjoyed seeing the whole battle against her, not that it would have fixed a lot of the bad things.)

Last edited:

dman_dustin

You just don't skip over stuff only for Ash to lose that's awful lol.

Yeah I would've like to properly see Ash's battle with Astrid.....NOPE here's Tierno vs Sawyer which isn't bad but then you realize we ONLY ever saw Sawyer and Alain's battle with Ash's and then it becomes bad.

I mean sure, maybe they wanted to show off Sawyer a bit, to give him a good proper win, but could've added an extra episode, or changed the plot of the fillers to account for this.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It wasn't just the fiery finish for Ash, it was the fiery finish for dub titles being used for the thread titles in this section of the forum. After this episode, which is the last episode to carry the dub title in the name of the thread, @Serebii stopped updating the thread titles when dub titles were revealed lol

Sonnas

It wasn't just the fiery finish for Ash, it was the fiery finish for dub titles being used for the thread titles in this section of the forum. After this episode, which is the last episode to carry the dub title in the name of the thread, @Serebii stopped updating the thread titles when dub titles were revealed lol
Huh I was wondering why they never put in the dub titles on these anymore.