• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
ASH SHOULD HAVE WON THE KALOS LEAGUE

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon Anime in 10 words or less:
"Ash Ketchum is the Cruz Azul soccer team"

Episode: 7/10

Though salt aside, I can't deny it was a great battle
I agree with this, the battle was great in the visually department, but the writing side was awful especially for Ash.

ASH SHOULD HAVE WON THE KALOS LEAGUE
People also needs to accept what happened, 4.5 years ago

This thread will never get old.
The amount of salt will be legendary. The greatest clickbaiting episode of the entire show lmao
Pages 10-50 have more salt than the Dead Sea

What's with the XY bashing lately? Did serena winning the poll trigger you so much?
I should ask the same with SM during 2016-2019 (and for someones still currently) and JN since 2020 onwards

I would have preferred if he won the Sinnoh League since it made much more sense to win it there instead.
I agree with this too, but Trollbias appeared, wish if Ash lost against someone, it was a "normal" trainer (not in a despective way)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I should ask the same with SM during 2016-2019 (and for someones still currently) and JN since 2020 onwards
I mean, regardless of their quality, SM and JN were ongoing series during the bashing, XY is long finished

RafaSceptile

I mean, regardless of their quality, SM and JN were ongoing series during the bashing, XY is long finished
I mentioned this in the XY001 thread, but I see still criticism for all of those series, and sure, XY is long finished, but also people can't act like if for the most time XY is, between those three series, the one that is the best received for most people.

Morax

King of heroes
I mentioned this in the XY001 thread, but I see still criticism for all of those series, and sure, XY is long finished, but also people can't act like if for the most time XY is, between those three series, the one that is the best received for most people.
I think you're generalizing too hard. If XY was so well received why do i see nobody praising it? The only person i've witnessed doing that is @Power Up .