• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
WE HAVE DONE IT
100 pages of salt... BUT DO NOT REST JUST YET MY BROTHERS, THINGS CAN ONLY GO FURTHER BEYOND

WILL THE COPE FINISH? NO
WILL THE SEETHE STOP? OF COURSE NOT
WILL THE MALD END? NEVER

SO IN RESPONSE, WE HAVE TO DO AS WE MUST

WE GOTTA KEEP
COCK
DICK
BALLING!

RafaSceptile

This thread is the best part of my life, because it makes one wonder why the hell would the creators of their own OC make him screw up so badly against...another creation of theirs that we don't see as much.

It's like the writers just don't like their own creation as much as they do. Not even bad fan fiction is this savage!
I mean they are not the writers but close enough?

The Kanto Catastrophe​

The Johto Jobber​

The Hoenn Heartbreak​

The Shame of Sinnoh​

Underpowered in Unova​

Crushed in Kalos​

Fact:
Ash’s Pokemon management in this battle was horrible

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Gotta contribute the mald to page 100.

Re-watched the final battle (IDK why I do this to myself) and they really had that amazing fight into that ending and tried to make Alain look like the underdog the whole time.

Journeys made this ending retroactively worse since it showed that winning a league wasn't an end-all be-all (even though Sinnoh already did that with the mentions of the Champion League).

Aside - my hot take is that asides from the ending, Greninja vs Charizard was better than Greninja vs Sceptile.

Reading through the comments before the battle was concluded is the saddest thing ever.
I know... so much hope :(
Breaks my heart so badly. It’s like when everyone is saying you’re team is going to win and then they loose in the second round...

Mew29240

I'm kinda glad I wasn't on the forums back when this episode aired. I was super invested into this battle like everyone else and had a big test that week. Finding out Ash lost was a bummer, and I don't think I would have the strength not to run through all the comments instead of studying.