• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dranira

Hiya!
I was just wondering if anyone knows were I can get hold of the episode "Luvdisc is a most splendored thing" (special episode)??

You arn't allowed asking for downloads here or anywhere in the forums. :/
Kindly delete this topic so you don't get into trouble.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Lol, I see the first and so far only thing you've posted on these forums is that question. XD

Anyway, yeah, you can't ask for episode downloads here (or provide them, for that matter).

Jigsaw

Banned
Hmm, registering an account just to ask for that.

Man, people really do fail at google search.

It's not hard to find things on google.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
To make this into something more that lock fodder. It's too bad they can't do the same thing with episodes that they do with sounds now. You know, pay a certain amount and download it off the internet. I think there would be a market for it conmsidering how many people who like to see Pokemon episodes before 4Kids gets their hands on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.