• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 082 "Croagunk Festival of the Nomose Great Marsh!?" Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scissorX

Wasn't sure or not if this had been done so please delete if needs be.

Anyway episode looks interesting, Joy with a Croagunk?! A female one too, obviously some "I know how you feel" Brock and Croagunk moments here.

Looks like a pretty slapstick episode with little substance, but these light hearted type fillers are usually the best so...

Well... I said everything in the other thread. What I'm expecting is:

- Brock enters a competition [frog race ;D]
- Brock wins the competition and gets a prize

That's all I'm hoping for. :3

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I think...

-Brock enters competition. (Battling)
-Team Rocket disquise themselves to steal trainers pokémon.

...But that's what I think.

ShinyPalkia

I'll go with Vavavoom and PokeKT.

Brock enters, wins and TR tries to steal trainer's Pokemon.

I really hope that in this episode, there is at least one Toxicroak so we can know if Saturn's Toxicroak is shiny or not. Maybe, but very unlikely, Saturn enters to competition and versus Brock. I really wish so...

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I don't care whether Saturn appears or not, just as long as I get my stereotypical Croagunk Licker...

scissorX

it doesn't have to fall remember when Poliwhirl picked up Ash's Kings Rock and it evolved

I think gbt11 was implying that Gligar would fall on the Fang in one of its 'crash lands' - which to be honest I think is a brilliant idea. The writers seem to have item-based evolutions happen through the Pokémon rather than the trainers; which would make sense considering Gligar's aptitude for battles.

mimefan

Banned
triple post.

Dying 'Stang

Tëmëråirë=Fear Me!
what about croagunks?
{pm me if u gots an lvl 1 shiny croakgunk preferbally male, dont care what moves or nature}

Valorous

I better hope that IF gligar evolves in this episode it's evo Will be able to fly and land properly. Also i think croagunk will learn a new move. Last, this episode honestly reminds me of a johto episode which revolved around wobbufet...

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
I think gbt11 was implying that Gligar would fall on the Fang in one of its 'crash lands' - which to be honest I think is a brilliant idea. The writers seem to have item-based evolutions happen through the Pokémon rather than the trainers; which would make sense considering Gligar's aptitude for battles.
I like the "Crash Land" evolution idea!

shac

i dunno....this episode just does not feel the ryt one to evolve gligar. But giving Brock a razor fang as a prize for this competition seems a very likely thing to happen....

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
God, I hope not.

Razor fang as a prize...may I ask something?

THE HELL IS THE OBSESSION WITH EVO ITEMS AS PRIZES THES DAYS?

Bell56

The One and Only
I don't see why a razor fang would be the prize for this... what does it have to do with croagunk. I see the prize being something related to croagunk or at least an item it can use like a black belt or the black sludge.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Finally, someone gets my drift. Black Sludge seems a nice idea for a prize, though I expect that the prize will likely be some small trophy.

inb4 the inevitable 'ZoMG SVV1Nu8Z t34 PriZE' idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.