• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 117 revealed.

1ee7leader

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
It'll probably just be one of those episodes were they get into an argument, split up for the episode, are mildly successful going solo, and then realise they need to stay together.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
it will just be a random filler, but I hope it is entertaining at least...

Squaaah

Yeah, they wont break up unfortunatly. I'm still a bit annoyed that theres another TR focussed up so soon after the last one, considering what they have left to do between now and the league and the way the anime is blitzing through the gyms, we dont have much time for more eps like these. Of course this could be a sign of things slowing down which i'll be ok with.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
AG175 was entitled "Team Rocket Disbandment? Respective Roads!" It caused all sorts of overhyped hooplah.

So fat bloody chance of them leaving, although I seriously hope they go a different route than AG175 and maybe stop retconning their past.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
According to Bulbagarden, the trio are blasted off after a typical failed attempt at catching the rat (the yellow one) and land up at a ramen store owned by one of their underclassmen at the TR training facility.

Something tells me it's going to be a cross-breed of TWEWY and pokemon, sans the emotion.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I have a feeling this episode is going to be similar to "The Ole' Berate and Switch" (except for the Butch and Cassidy part). TR will get into some stupid argument, break up, try to be villains by themselves, then realize they can't, so they'll reunite.

TR will never break up; they've been in the series too long to just suddenly leave.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Unless the Animé is finally going to go with the game route and having Giovanni disband Team Rocket, then have an emotional choice of JJ&M to keep going in their beloved Boss' absence.

Otherwise, we're looking at the aptly named Team Rocket Disbandment? episode, version DPPt.

Iota

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
The full summary is:

The three members of the Rocket-Dan attack Satoshi and his friends in yet another attempt to capture Pikachu. The trio is blasted away by their target and, physically and emotionally drained, lands at a ramen shop. There, Musashi and Kojirou are surprised when they discover that the shop owner was one of their underclassmen from their days at the Rocket-Dan training facility.

So i'm thinking this might actually have something to do with the TR organization as a whole.

kemal07

oh god im scared now :( i dont want them to break up or leave. perhaps its wobbufet being released as it is tr mascot. they just did a tr based episode im thinkin this ones serious if thats the case. theres been several references to johto..perhaps giovanni leaves or somethin

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The trio is blasted away by their target and, physically and emotionally drained, lands at a ramen shop. There, Musashi and Kojirou are surprised when they discover that the shop owner was
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/408/AG316.jpg[/img139]

That's what I thought at first...this guy rocked. :(

Anyway, as others have pointed out, we get these episodes alot. But it may be good...depending on where it goes.

Also this summary seems to point to Froslass NOT being Candice's.

Thriller_

Back to Basics...
AG175 was entitled "Team Rocket Disbandment? Respective Roads!" It caused all sorts of overhyped hooplah.

Same with DP74. It showed us a scene with Pikachu and a Thunderstone and people automatically assume it will evolve. The Anime has been the same for nearly 12 years. It's not like it will take a massive plot twist.

Move along people.

kemal07

omg guys forgive me if this is a wrong place to put this but i just wanted to tell u all as this episode is a breakup tr episode. on this pokemon site (another language i dont understand) i went on a few days ago i saw this image which i saved but now its got me thinking.
the image is of will from the elite four with mr.mime, mime.jr chimecho and snubal around him. and at the bottom the text says i believe february. as will was part of team rocket. could he be something to do with this episode. as there have been many johto references. forgive me if this is a wrong place to put this, but i thought it fits with the subject and i wanted to let you know. if it is a wrong place to put this il delete this post straight away

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Can't wait to see this, and I hope that this does have a more Team Rocket-based episode. It's nice to have a break from Ash and co. and see behind the scenes of TR.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Unless the Animé is finally going to go with the game route and having Giovanni disband Team Rocket, then have an emotional choice of JJ&M to keep going in their beloved Boss' absence.
I actually like this idea a lot, as not only would it provide a different plot, but we haven't been let on to the ongoings at TR HQ since the beginning of Battle Frontier. It'd be logical to actually see things move forward with that (though it'd mean the end of Giovanni fantasies, unfortunately), but the writers would then face a dilemma with JJ&M and what their motive is. The writers don't seem to care much about happenings at TR HQ, especially since in DP002, Giovanni basically said to them, "Yeah, whatever, do whatever the hell you do, as I don't even remember who you are."
omg guys forgive me if this is a wrong place to put this but i just wanted to tell u all as this episode is a breakup tr episode. on this pokemon site (another language i dont understand) i went on a few days ago i saw this image which i saved but now its got me thinking.
the image is of will from the elite four with mr.mime, mime.jr chimecho and snubal around him. and at the bottom the text says i believe february. as will was part of team rocket. could he be something to do with this episode. as there have been many johto references. forgive me if this is a wrong place to put this, but i thought it fits with the subject and i wanted to let you know. if it is a wrong place to put this il delete this post straight away
Why don't you just stop talking altogether? You spam up the place with nonsense, spread garbage rumors, type like a duck, and contribute nothing positive to discussions.

kemal07

Why don't you just stop talking altogether? You spam up the place with nonsense, spread garbage rumors, type like a duck, and contribute nothing positive to discussions.

its not a spam its a speculation if u want i could show it. and if the operators of this forum tells me its unappopriate and take it off i will straight away and you havnt got the right to take a mick out of how someone types

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I'm guessing the trio are going to consider quitting the space-transport related criminal organisation thanks to the apparent success of their former underling, and thus dream of opening up their own traditional japanese noodle-based snack joint, before the inevitable realisation that they cannot give up their quest to capture the uncatchable. Comic hi-jinks ensue.
How's that for a mouthful?