• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 127: Snowpoint Gym! Ice Battle! Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Her 4th pokemon is Snover. During the preview it's shown shrouded in some mist while confronting Chimchar.

Taking that in to account, either he's pulled out at the last moment and someone else is sent in to finish the job, or he's getting 2 wins again and one of the other team members is gonna lose out.

Also, Sneasel goes up against Grotle, Icy Wind-ing it whilst skating around the ring. However, Grotle doesn't seem to be too bothered by the move.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yea, Snover
But Gliscor is there too?

Where I can see the preview?

Dax

Legend
The preview shows no Staraptor. Abomasnow needs to trump Chimchar. Staraptor deserves a gym stardom.:(

Her 4th is Snover. No Frosslass.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Her 4th pokemon is Snover. During the preview it's shown shrouded in some mist while confronting Chimchar.

Taking that in to account, either he's pulled out at the last moment and someone else is sent in to finish the job, or he's getting 2 wins again and one of the other team members is gonna lose out.

Also, Sneasel goes up against Grotle, Icy Wind-ing it whilst skating around the ring. However, Grotle doesn't seem to be too bothered by the move.
This episode seems to have the icy breath of death all over this place. Its official. Suzuna is the killer lesbian Ice Queen of Snowpoint City. No wonder people don't visit often. So question if we slay the foul demon does the cold pass?

dman_dustin

Are you sure it's not Abomasnow because they do have the same arms. And with what I seen, they've only shown Abomasnow and a picture of (Snover/Abomsnow)'s arms while Chimchar is dodging it (and judging by the picture, it's huge it's bigger than Chimchar).

Edit: Never mind saw the preview (it is Snover a huge one apparently). And Gliscor is in the preview everyone, so Dogasu must've missed it Staraptor on the other hand is the only one not shown in the preview, but is already confirmed. Gliscor uses fire fang in the preview by the way..

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
No.

It's definately Snover. It's the right size, shape, and everything.

Also, Pikachu isn't anywhere in the preview. So I don't know where Dogasu got that idea.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
So Snover it is. Can't wait for this Gym Battle because we'll see Grotle, Staraptor, Gliscor and Chimchar all in battle. I desperately hope Chimchar defeats Abomasnow.

shac

So, what do we know so far?

Chimchar battles both Snover and Abomasnow.
Grotle battles Sneasel.
Staraptor battles Medicham.

Is that all?

dman_dustin

It's definately Snover. It's the right size, shape, and everything.

Also, Pikachu isn't anywhere in the preview. So I don't know where Dogasu got that idea.
I was referring to the arm not the silhouette, after all at the time I've only seen pictures of it. Ijust barely saw the preview which is why I edited my previous post.

And while I doubt Dogasu could've counted it (he did say he muted the television while he was on the phone) Pikachu does appear in the voice over the preview because it says (Pikachu).

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Fiddlesticks, I missed the roast of Ash-kid.

Preview makes me squealish that Suzuna gets an episode that is appealing to the eyes instead of appalling to the eyes. In addition to being an impressive gym debut for Natsume (who we all predicted accurately), we see the Incredible Growing Suzuna & Abomasnow putting the pressure on the puny ant that is Satoshi.

Oh, and as the obligatory "need-a-girlfriend" remark, Suzuna looks far more busty in this episode than in DP126.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Fiddlesticks, I missed the roast of Ash-kid.

Preview makes me squealish that Suzuna gets an episode that is appealing to the eyes instead of appalling to the eyes. In addition to being an impressive gym debut for Natsume (who we all predicted accurately), we see the Incredible Growing Suzuna & Abomasnow putting the pressure on the puny ant that is Satoshi.

Oh, and as the obligatory "need-a-girlfriend" remark, Suzuna looks far more busty in this episode than in DP126.
You can talk only with japanese names or only with english names, because you are involving them.
Once you are talking with the japanese names(Suzuna)
And once with english names(Abomasnow)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I can speak Japenglish if I feel like it. Would you like some Yukikabli with your Snover? Suki desu ne.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
You can talk only with japanese names or only with english names, because you are involving them.
Once you are talking with the japanese names(Suzuna)
And once with english names(Abomasnow)

Lmao, Suikun can use both languages if he wants.

Screenies

Squaaah

Cheers for the screenies.

Im so glad Grotle is using an attack that isnt Razor Leaf. Hopefulyl energy ball will actually do something in this gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.