• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 128: Battle Pyramid! Brandon VS Paul! Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Final Speculation

- The episode opens with Paul vs Candice. It is down to the final match. Paul easily defeats Abomasnow.
- Reggie shows up and informs Paul that Brandon is on his way to Snowpoint and wants to see them.
- Ash and co. stick their nose in other peoples business decide that they want to see Brandon again too.
- Zoey gets mad at Paul for insulting contests/Candice/her/her pokemon/pokemon in general.
- Some of Paul's past is revealed. I think we will find out that Brandon is Paul and Reggie's dad. We will find out that neither Paul or Reggie were able to defeat Brandon and that is why Paul pushes hims pokemon so hard.
- Brandon will insult Paul and state that Ash is a much better trainer than he is and call Paul a "fool" or something.
- Paul and Brandon will battle. 3 on 5/6. The battle will no doubt be rather rushed with some of Paul's pokemon fainting quickly. Paul will defeat 2 of the Regis and nearly defeat the third but lose to Brandon.
- Paul will challenge Ash to an all out battle at Lake Aquicity to decide who is stronger.
- Brandon will reveal that he came to Snowpoint not only to see his sons but also to see Regigigas.

So yeah, this episode seems like it could potentially have a lot going on in it. I guess we'll see in a few hours

I really hope everything on that list comes true in this episode. We're almost there folks!

victreebel007

If brandon is paul's father, who will reggie want to win the battle? and why hasn't brandon trained them to be just as good as he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.