• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 173 - Staraptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
cool we're getting a staraptor based episode i cant wait maybe he learns a new move or something cool

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Cool, Buizel got an episode to it, Monferno did as well(Into Infernape), Torterra(Bertha Episode), and now Staraptor. All we need is Gible mastering Draco Meteor and were set.:D Please be 100% confirmed, I hope Staraptor learns another move...... but I hope its not a release or something because these "Ambition" Titles really keep me on my toes.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I rather believe this is quite fake, my dear friends, though this is just my gut feeling, I don't have any evidence to support this hypothesis.

but I hope its not a release or something because these "Ambition" Titles really keep me on my toes.
Except for Pidgeot none of regional birds were released and I can't see any point in Staraptor's release considering that Predator Pokémon was cockfighting and was doing pretty good against our purple headed asocial jerkass' arrogant Big Boss raven, and quite literally blew up same jerkass' more arrogant acrobatic speed devil weasel's ego, by Close Combating and Bravely Birding the weasel like a true warrior.

dman_dustin

I don't have any evidence to support this hypothesis.

That's not entirely true, dudleyspud has created an obviously fake title before "Battle of the Elements" so this could be the case.

Although if this is real, if it is (which is unlikely), it would be nice for Staraptor to get a new episode.

Of course this really sounds more like a release episode, than an actual good episode devoted for Staraptor.

ijea4444

Actually ambition is kind of scary tbh, but I also don't fully trust anything right now, i would go to the TV Tokyo website but I've tried before to no avail. I guess we just have to wait and see.

I don't see why Staraptor would randomly get an episode to itself amongst all these events. (Heatran/shaymin/marley/bertha/torterra/infernape/togekiss)

EDIT: Nevermind this is TV Japan, uh oh.:/ and thanks to thunderblade I smell an ultra strong wiff of rats.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Wait, this is a fake title? How come Ash's Staraptor is getting an episode just before the GF? Sounds strange, so it's probably a fake title.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I'm going with everyone else here and saying this is fake unless the thread creater can provide a link then I MAY change my mind

NES

Flip me to the side!
Oh no, yeah i hope this is not a release episode. But it probably is something else, which is good to remember Staraptor exists.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

smpadill

Ok I don't post much obviously but I do read these things nearly everyday and I've noticed something, why does everyone think the GF is going to be tomorrow? There has been no actual evidence to that, Sinnoh is taking a really long time to finish which I like because it makes the show more than just advertising even though we all know it was meant to be a giant commercial for the games and products. But seriously there's no evidence telling us the GF is happening in the next few weeks so please just stop acting like its fact.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Ok I don't post much obviously but I do read these things nearly everyday and I've noticed something, why does everyone think the GF is going to be tomorrow? There has been no actual evidence to that, Sinnoh is taking a really long time to finish which I like because it makes the show more than just advertising even though we all know it was meant to be a giant commercial for the games and products. But seriously there's no evidence telling us the GF is happening in the next few weeks so please just stop acting like its fact.

Because oh, you know, they are kinda heading to there, and that is why CyberCubed made a flamebait thread about the said subject?

There is nothing says it will be tomorrow, but going to Lake Valor to Sunnyshore shouldn't take much. But it won't be after Togekiss episode I'm pretty sure, there are still 7 contests left and we haven't seen Dawn practising much combos really. Buneary/Pachirisu one looked great, but very impractical in battles. Togekiss seems to getting solo training before doing any combinations so yeah.

ijea4444

Because oh, you know, they are kinda heading to there, and that is why CyberCubed made a flamebait thread about the said subject?

There is nothing says it will be tomorrow, but going to Lake Valor to Sunnyshore shouldn't take much. But it won't be after Togekiss episode I'm pretty sure, there are still 7 contests left and we haven't seen Dawn practising much combos really. Buneary/Pachirisu one looked great, but very impractical in battles. Togekiss seems to getting solo training before doing any combinations so yeah.

Well we know one contest is for Ursala leaving us with 6 ribbons. And then there is the one that Jessie won in the teachers school episode leaving us with 5, plus the one with Salvia leaving us with a maximum of 4 ribbons to wait for.

smpadill

Ok congrats that theyre heading there but it took them 30 episodes to get to sunnyshore yes they had to stop for dawns contests on the way but still it could be the next episode that the GF starts or it could be 20 we just don't know. What I'm annoyed by is the fact that most posters here are saying its going to be the next episode that they're at Lake Valor, and we all know that the game distances don't matter look at how fast they went from essentially Snowpoint to Twinleaf in less than 10 episodes. So please stop acting like its fact for all we know Brock will get a call on that pokegear from Flint Volkner or Lyra and they'll be heading back for the Gym battle or to Blackthorn because Lyra wants to go out on a date with Ash.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Well we know one contest is for Ursala leaving us with 6 ribbons. And then there is the one that Jessie won in the teachers school episode leaving us with 5, plus the one with Salvia leaving us with a maximum of 4 ribbons to wait for.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Grand_Festival
Nando and Kenny are still not confirmed to have five. Nando might have won five already, but Kenny is usually one step behind Dawn, even though he might have won his fifth too before those last 7.
So please stop acting like its fact for all we know Brock will get a call on that pokegear from Flint Volkner or Lyra and they'll be heading back for the Gym battle or to Blackthorn because Lyra wants to go out on a date with Ash.
If I remember correctly Flint was the one who mentioned Grand Festival.

For Lyra, she pretty much ended up with Khoury. She is now %100 unsaturated Pearlshipper, so unless she wants it to tease Ash and Dawn(knowing Lyra she will) that is not unlikely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.