• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 180 & 181 - Kenny & Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Is this real?
Well kenny returns, great. And Buck appears, I wonder if he will participate in the league.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Do you have a source? Dawn's other rivals (Zoey, Ursula) will appear? This episode might be the same episode like at the end of kanto with all May's rivals. I wonder if it will end here and she will decide where to go in her next journey.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I hope Buck DOES appear, he's the sole Sinnoh person from the games which has yet to be seen yet.

As for Kenny, I'm glad that wasn't the last we've seen of him. Could spark a Buizel/Floatzel rivalry again, or could be Infernape vs Empoleon.

thunderblade12

PAKEPAKE's information is usually very reliable and is later confirmed by either PK0082 or slowkingsley. Why he refuses to ever give a source is beyond me though.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think it is written there that Ash will take pokemon from Oak for the pokemon league.
サトシはオオキドからポケモンを転送してもらう。懐かしいポケモンの登場!
Ash get the Pokemon Ookido transfer. Pokemon appearance of old

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
oh wow, i thought this was fake!

Damn, woah, so Buck is appearing! With Baltoy? So it will evolve? And Kenny again?

PAKEPAKE

Neither Zoey nor Ursula might appear any longer. Pitiful Zoey and Ursula.
And, I think that Dawn goes to the region where Kenny exists after the Pokemon league ends.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well Buck has a Claydol ingame and PakPake usually gives true titles, wich mods block because he doesnt give the sources i hope its true.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Neither Zoey nor Ursula might appear any longer. Pitiful Zoey and Ursula.
And, I think that Dawn goes to the region where Kenny exists after the Pokemon league ends.

It is still possible this won't be the last hurrah Dawn will get.

Or in other words, there is a chance DP180 won't be Dawn's Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing episode.

But sadly, you are right, it is more likely that this is the episode where she decides to go.

But, better to wait next titles, there are still two episodes left before mid July, if League starts that time.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I hope that the fact that Ash (probably) will battle against Kenny's Empoleon, won't hurt his chances to fight against Barry in the league.
But good to see that Kenny is back. I'm surprised that Zoey probably won't appear . I think that they should have got an episode that focused on both of them together, so that we could finish with them both.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So this 100% confirms that Ash's gym battle will truly be 3 on 3 and one episode. -_-

But its great Kenny appeared, everyone predicted Ash & Kenny will battle again!:D

Finally Buck, maybe this will shut everyone up about Buck being a League opponent, I mean c'mon, seriously. He is a treasure hunter.... so not league for him.;) Hopefully Conway isn't tossed aside. I hope he gets good screentime. He better not be the League Rival, or I will be mad!

Animefan145

Huh, nice to see more of Kenny after how little he appeared during the GF, but sounds like they're setting up for wherever Dawn's going next, so sad to see her getting ready to go, but at least Ash and Kenny will finish their battle. At least I don't think they've ever finished their battle before? Dawn won't be leaving this early, not with the whole Sinnoh League to go where she'll be supporting Ash, but still, it'll probably be set-up?

And yay, glad to see Buck makes an appearance before this series ends, that covers all of the partner trainers. Wonder what he'll be doing this episode or whether he'll mention that mountain.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hpmm, if what you say is true and that Zoey and Ursula aren't appearing and its just Kenny, do you guys think its possible that Kenny is deciding to go to the new generation, since we now have the name of the region, this could be where Dawn decides to go there too.

FlyAsADunsparce

No not Kenny, sigh, why does HE has to return. Come on, gimme a break.

As for Buck, I think it'll be the episode in which we find out if he'll compete in the League. Why is Claydol still a Baltoy in this episode though?

slowkingsley

The source stated is TVJapan TV guide and has seemed to have been confirmed by multiple people, so the titles are most likely real.

Although a better translation would probably be "Ash vs Kenny! Each Setting Sail!!" ie departing/leaving/going, most likely by ship. Likely Ash going to the league/battle zone and Kenny going elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.