• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 180 & 181 - Kenny & Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorX

Well, DP180 seems like the last Penguin Battle until the league, except Dawn's Piplup. So, hopefully Gible will finally master Draco Meteor. And I highly doubt that Ash would lose this one. Buck episode? Doesn't seem that important, but we'll just have to see...

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Just listing the not-so-obvious ones

Ash's Staraptor and Buizel
Dawn's Buneary (possibly, may also be Pokedex or Nurse Joy)
Kenny's Empoleon and Floatzel

The VA for Ash's Buizel also does Paul and Dawn's Cyndaquil.. and the more likely to appear: Jessie's Yanmega. That being said, he might be the new VA for Ash's Cyndaquil (which might appear in a flashback due to Jasmine being in this episode).

Ash's Staraptor's VA does Brock's Croagunk.. so yeah.. That's not saying much... (He also does Ash' Gliscor... ZOMG IT"S RETURNING :O:O:O!!! ^.^)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The VA for Ash's Buizel also does Paul and Dawn's Cyndaquil.. and the more likely to appear: Jessie's Yanmega. That being said, he might be the new VA for Ash's Cyndaquil (which might appear in a flashback due to Jasmine being in this episode).

Ash's Staraptor's VA does Brock's Croagunk.. so yeah.. That's not saying much... (He also does Ash' Gliscor... ZOMG IT"S RETURNING :O:O:O!!! ^.^)

Actually there is a possibility that Ash even won't use any of his pokemon. It could be Pikachu. Assuming that Kenny will use his Empoleon or his Floatzel, which are Water types (and Empoleon- Steel), Ash just needs to choose the right pokemon.

From Ash's team the ones who might appear are Buizel, Staraptor and Infernape. So it could be Staraptor or Pikachu.

Locormus

I'd like to see Staraptor in a battle again. It hasn't used Close Combat in ages.. it's fight against Candice left me with a cold shower, I was one of those hoping that it's Brave Bird would pass through Abomasnow's Blizzard.. to take the win, but we know how that went...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Flint is shown in the preview. There is a battle going on between Jasmine's Steelix & Infernape (whether its Flint's or Ash's is not known). Kenny's Empoleon is having a battle with Ash's Buizel.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Blaze won the Gym Battle!!!
It wasn't as impressive as the Relic Badge though.
That was my favorite match.
Now next week's episode preview shows Buizel battling Empoleon as well as Jasmine's Steelix dueling against either Flint's Infernape or Ash's.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Preview:

-Empoleon vs Buizel, Jasmine's Steelix vs Infernape

(Maybe its Flint's though)

BM14murph

Master Collector
I'm surprised that Flint's sticking around i just saw the preview there myself as well

Looks like floatzel isn't battling it seems to be just a one on one battle with Empoleon vs Buizel....i wish they showed Kenny with a new pokemon but alas no luck so far

I'm surprised that we're getting 2 saeperate trainer battles in this episode with one of them bewteen 2 pretty heavy duty battlers

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah its Flint Infernape damn it looked a little dumb like Ash said his goodbyes to Flint and Volkner and in the next episode he meets the guy agains kakaka :p seems like Steelix is getting destroyed by his Infernape.

And SUPRISE SUPRISE once you go Pinguin you never go back Kenny is using Empoleon bah vs Buizel atleast in Ash side the choice was good maybe Staraptor deserved it more since Buizel just beat Mr.Mime but it was a bad choice either, Floatzel appears also in this episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well I'm pretty surprised that Flint will appear again, and maybe even fight. Let's see if Jasmine can beat him but it's pretty easy for Flint, with a Fire/Ground pokemon. However I've expected that Ash will use Staraptor who needs screentime, but Buizel is okay it wasn't in the gym battle.
It is pretty strange that Floatzel is there but actually doing nothing. I thought it will fight, too bad.

Kazuki Mirai

Yes! Some Buizel action! More of that Aqua Jet! More of that Ice Punch! And hopefully we'll see Water Pulse again!

What is the attack that Infernape is using to take out Steelix. I am getting a feeling that it will be Blast Burn as they didn't showed us full animation.
And Dawn seems a little worried so maybe there are chances that Ash might lose specially when Empoleon is using attacks like Hydro Cannon.

Animefan145

Huh, so the battle will be Buizel vs. Empoleon then. Oh well, guess after the Electric Gym they wanted to let Buizel have a battle. I just hope Ash doesn't lose a battle right after he won his eighth badge. Go Buizel, it really needs some screentime, just hope it won't be a loss!

And never expected to see a Flint (looks like its his Infernape) vs. Jasmine battle. Looks like Steelix is going down hard, which is no surprise, considering she's up against one of the Elite Four. And I'm surprised Flint is in next week's episode too. That's what, four episodes for him? Is that a record for how often an Elite Four member has shown up? Well, maybe Lance has shown up more, but it'd be close. I know Flint played a relatively large role in the game, but still amazed to see him appear in this many episodes, not that I mind, he's a fun character. Just hope the Ash vs. Kenny battle isn't too short if they're squeezing in a Flint vs. Jasmine battle as well.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Alright... I'll say it. Somebody has to.

Slight possibility of an evolution for Buizel? If Kenny's Floatzel is appearing as well then it would make sense, and a pre-league last minute evolution could occur... just saying...

Sakuragi

It looks like a lot of Ice Punch spammage by Buizel.

The two battles seem to be in completely different areas as Ash vs Kenny is in the town, probably in a park whilst Infernape vs Steelix seems to be in a forest clearing and I'm convinced that it is Flint's Infernape vs Jasmine's Steelix.

Kenny and Dawn seem to be onlookers of Jasmine's battle when he makes the proposition to Dawn so I think that this battle is first. Ash and Brock don't seem to hear the conversation though.

Rampardo

Alright... I'll say it. Somebody has to.

Slight possibility of an evolution for Buizel? If Kenny's Floatzel is appearing as well then it would make sense, and a pre-league last minute evolution could occur... just saying...

Movie 13 Buizel merchandise says NO.

Locormus

If Buizel loses against Empoleon.. I don't know what I'll say... My god, the thing hasn't done anything of note since Hearthome...

Status
Not open for further replies.