• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 186: Ash vs Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblewrap

Well I guess that blows out the window Ash winning the league then!
At least he'll probably get to the final.

Torpoleon

Can you provide a link or something? Just flat-out telling us an episode with a source without a link would lead to skepticism. I want to believe you, but I need to see a link to your source first.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Finally.

Thank god.

Edit: Oh boy. Summaries! I am very happy :D.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Maganon as a 100% rate trusty news and he says there thats it from newtype, well it was pretty obvious it would be Ash vs Paul next i dont see whats the problem...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm surprised, already now? I thought he will get at least to the final battle.

And the animation director is Ogata? Why not Iwane....

^Nobody said its the quarter finals. They didn't showed Dawn battling in quarter finals and same can happen with Ash.

As for the maker of this thread, Please provide a link or some viable proof.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
^Nobody said its the quarter finals. They didn't showed Dawn battling in quarter finals and same can happen with Ash.

As for the maker of this thread, Please provide a link or some viable proof.

Most likely it's the quarter finals. Don't forget this round should be 6 vs 6, I can't see it being skipped like the second round.(the round after Nando)

Someone knows which eps Ogata has animated in the past?

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
From Newtype

Rival decisive battle! Ash vs Paul!!

screenplay: Tomioka (>.<)
Animation director: Ogata

airdate: 5th August

Hmmm....that's some mighty big, controversial thread youve created...

So...have ya got proof to back this up...or is it just that youre trying to stir up some serebii insurgency?....

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

According to Bulbapedia; DP168(Shaymin and Marley episode) and DP178(Meowth falls in love filler).

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I guess after this Paul battle Ash will lose to the legendary trainer. To bad we didn't see any other battle's besides Ash vs main rival's. So here's the match we all have been talking about. I hope it get's here soon so these Ash vs Paul threads and discussions can finally end. I wonder how many episode's of the league are left?

Most likely it's the quarter finals. Don't forget this round should be 6 vs 6, I can't see it being skipped like the second round.(the round after Nando)

Thats why I referenced Dawn's battles in GF. She defeated Usrula in Top 32 and then next match which we saw was Top 4 i.e Semi Finals. They skipped battles against COTD in Top 16 and Top 8. They can do the same with Ash and seriously we don't have time to see Ash's battle with COTD. Most of us think that Ash will battle Paul in Semi Finals and DT in Finals.

talala

there goes Ash winning the sinnoh league, guess this confirms him going to the Isshu region too because he hasn't won a league yet...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
According to Bulbapedia; DP168(Shaymin and Marley episode) and DP178(Meowth falls in love filler).

OK. He was fine, but not good as Iwane.

Thats why I referenced Dawn's battles in GF. She defeated Usrula in Top 32 and then next match which we saw was Top 4 i.e Semi Finals. They skipped battles against COTD in Top 16 and Top 8. They can do the same with Ash and seriously we don't have time to see Ash's battle with COTD. Most of us think that Ash will battle Paul in Semi Finals and DT in Finals.

They skipped on 2 rounds there but one of them was shown with a quick flashback of Piplup and Pachirisu, and it actually summed up everything. It's not the same here. They can't skip on 6 battles and not to show 5-6 opponent's pokemon just like that. That's never happened since Kanto league, and even there it wasn't that bad.

Darkstorm16

lol man people have their heart set on Ash losing, but thats what he gets for losing 3 Regional Tournaments and won 1 Orange League Championship and beat 7 Frontier Brains that not even Paul could beat even the equivilant of one Regi. Anyways just because it is set up like this we still have the end of September or maybe the beginning of October to deal with this and the battle between Ash and paul may take 1 1/2 episodes or 1 full episode keep in mind we still have about 7 episodes left thats still alot here.

pokefreak in qatar93

there goes Ash winning the sinnoh league, guess this confirms him going to the Isshu region too because he hasn't won a league yet...
actually the beta art confirms him going to isshu >.>
Hopfully this battle is better than the previous Ash vs Paul I really dont wanna see a pokemon thrashing the rest of the team ....
As for Ash Vs LT , I have high hopes for Ash winning but I guess LT is ganna win ..

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So this is the top 8.

I don't know what to expect from this. I guess Ash wins, and moves on to fight LT in the semi-finals.

ssquaderi8

well from this we can tell that in:

DP 184: Paul defeats Barry
DP 185: Ash defeats Conway

LOL, just wanted to point it out to conway and barry fans

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
So is this going to be Part 1 of 2? If they want to make this episode beat Ash & Paul's last battle then it will need to be a two part episode atleast!
Also since there's no episodes between Conway and this then I guess this is where most of Ash's Pokemon will need to shine and get a win, aside from Gible and Staraptor which I feel may have sadly sacrificed its league screentime OHKO'in Nando's Roserade.

Please be part 1 of 2, PLEASE!!! Then have atleast one Ash vs. COTD after this before the LT battle, just to give the Oakemon a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.