• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 186: Ash vs Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the picture again and I know there were some doubts about this being Gliscor and some have said that maybe Drapion fired an X-Scissor. Well looking at the X, the angles make it look like it points towards the direction of Drapion. Meaning, the X-Scissor is coming from Ash's side of the field. What pokemon can fly and have an X-Scissor? Gliscor!

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!
ive took the image and zoomed up on it close i still couldnt see it due to it being pixalated so the only thing i saw was a drapion using some purple beam ray(multipule) and then i see a small thing using x scizor it was a little bit purpleish but i still thought it was a staraptor due to the head being white im still looking at the x scizor seeing if its white or blue.....

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I'd say the image clearly isn't Heracross. It's got to be either Gliscor or possibly Staraptor. The image could possibly be a side image of Staraptor using Aerial Ace, but I'm going to be optimistic and continue to believe that it's Gliscor. It does seem kinda too good to be true that after forgetting so many things, the writers would bring back Gliscor. However, the scenario fits, so I'm going to say it is Gliscor. Plus, Gliscor vs. Drapion is an awesome setup for a battle. X-Scissor against Cross Poison would be sweet.

Kazuki Mirai

You know with Aggron and Drapion apparently in Paul's lineup against Ash, it'd kind of suck if Ash doesn't face any of his strongest members with his Sinnoh Team.

thunderblade12

Electivire, Magmortar, Torterra, and Honchkrow are probably his other four. Maybe something new instead of Honchkrow, but the other three would seem like a waste if they weren't used. They were built up to be Paul's three strongest. Defeating any one of them would probably be one of the biggest accomplishments any of Ash's pokemon ever made.

Aggron and Drapion are probably strong too though. Obviously they are if Paul hasn't released them.

Z I L L I O N Z

Pokemon Breeder
Does anyone know why there wont be episodes in September? &
why we have to wait until August to watch Ash vs Paul? ):

HoennMaster

The Pokemon in the picture is clearly using X-Scissor (with glowing claws). The only Pokemon Ash has which can learn that move are Gliscor, Sceptile, Kingler and Corphish... of which only one can fly.

That should be enough confirmation for anyone.

So that's why it looks like there is a wing in the picture and Gliscor doesn't have wings? Who's to say it isn't just an attack being launched and no X Scissor? We'll have to wait and see. I do hope it is Gliscor though.

Z I L L I O N Z

Pokemon Breeder
Haha, im sure it does.
For awhile i thought September came before August.

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!
well ive done what i have digged up so right now thanks to my work i think we cabn safely say thats gliscour oh yeah and uhh gliscour has been training with that master so i should be a major powerhourse than it was back in the day of 2009....if you remember charizard went to train in the valley when ash was in jhoto and then when it came back to help ash in jhoto league it was a better charizard than it was before so the same thing could applie to gliscour.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

ijea4444

well ive done what i have digged up so right now thanks to my work i think we cabn safely say thats gliscour oh yeah and uhh gliscour has been training with that master so i should be a major powerhourse than it was back in the day of 2009....if you remember charizard went to train in the valley when ash was in jhoto and then when it came back to help ash in jhoto league it was a better charizard than it was before so the same thing could applie to gliscour.

You make it seem as if it was years ago lol.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Wooooo for Gliscor that's great news :D i'm so happy he's back

That guy slowkingsley was talking about who saw some magazine seems to be getting proved right

He said Ash would use his original team and is very likely now that Gliscor is seen

He also said Paul would use a drastically different team which composed of Aggron and Drapion

It's looking likely......the other 4 pokemon were Electivire, Ninjask, Gastrodon (East) and i can't remember the other one lol

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
^ Frostlass :D

Gastrodon (East) feels like such an add-on, because they forgot to show it earlier in the series. Should have gone to the LT. Shame.
Now whats the LT going to have? Wormadam Steel and all 3 of the Proygon line? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.