• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 187: Satoshi VS Shinji - Rivalry Battle Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
DP 187: Satoshi VS Shinji - Rivalry Battle Kohen!

Title: 激闘フルバトル!サトシ対シンジ!!
Translation: Intense Fighting Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!!
Airing On: August 12, 2010
Source: TV Tokyo

So, it was a full battle afterall. Yay, can't wait :D

[Edit] Additional Summary:
" サトシ優勢でむかえたバトル中盤!
シンジのドラピオンが流れを変える!?
"

Translation:
" Satoshi being dominant on the score board, Drapion changes the flow of battle for shinji?

What does that suppose to mean?
I hope it will be one of the best battle in the history of Pokémon.

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
This is gonna be an epic finale x3

Lets hope that they actually learn something from their match though..

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm happy about this as well. I really hope though that Ash's team isn't only the ones he used against Nando, nor just his Sinnoh team, but a mix. I think it would be cool to see Paul look at Ash's different Pokés.

Janovy

Banned
Woah, J flashback!

Paul getting a Drapion is...awesome and it suits him as well. Not to mention how glad I am to have the second part confirmed, I was getting a little worried. :D

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Buizel is confirmed for the Ash vs Paul battle. Paul using Drapion? Guess his team won't be exactly the same as last time. Good.

And whose that I see here?

[IMG139]http://i25.*******.com/30rvew4.jpg[/IMG139]

Staraptor or Swellow?

randomspot555

Buizel is confirmed for the Ash vs Paul battle. Paul using Drapion? Guess his team won't be exactly the same as last time. Good.

And whose that I see here?

[IMG139]http://i25.*******.com/30rvew4.jpg[/IMG139]

Staraptor or Swellow?

Do you have a bigger version of that picture? The one in this post is so small I can't make anything out besides Satoshi and Shinji.

it looks like honchkrow more than anything else, but given that it's impossible, i'd say it looks like swellow more than staraptor

using aerial ace?

EDIT- CORRECTION, i zoomed the image in, i am 90% sure it is in fact Staraptor

Last edited:

ijea4444

Did anyone doubt it would be double ep/full battle?
EDIT: I see brown and white so i'm going to guess staraptor.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Apparently Ash takes the lead, but Drapion causes some problems after being sent out.

Maybe its Sniper ability kicks in and starts doing some serious damage to Ash's Pokemon. If so, I hope that if Ash decides to go with Tauros in this battle, its Anger Point activates if it has it.

And I'm more inclined to believe that its Swellow. It looks blue from the looks of it. I guess that both trainers have realized (more so Ash than Paul) that using the same Pokemon all the time isn't going to get them anywhere.

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Is that part of a summary or just speculation, deathseer?

If it's part of a summary, Buizel probably takes down something and then gets KOed by Drapion....

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
If someone could get a really good close shot of that picture that would be great..

Because I'm pretty sure that I see an X and Purple coloring in the middle of that clash...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm the only one who see there a Floatzel? Never mind.
Drapion is a good choice for Paul. He really needs an evil pokemon. Looks like Staraptor will fight him.

Silver_Seoul

Looks more blue to me, anyway. Think it's Swellow against Drapion.

[IMG300]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q60/mitch2701/dp187.jpg[/IMG300]

looks like staraptor to me

the purple stuff is just drapion using pin missle i think

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Is that part of a summary or just speculation, deathseer?

If it's part of a summary, Buizel probably takes down something and then gets KOed by Drapion....

It's in the summary. It says Ash dominates the scoreboard, but Drapion turns the match around after being sent out. Not sure how many it will KO, but we can expect something like Ursaring's performance in the Full Battle.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It could be that this pic is the last for this episode and since next is the LT, and this battle wil be 3 parts? It really might be true. Drapion will probably be the Ursaring of the last battle between them.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm pretty sure it's Staraptor VS Drapion. I see Staraptor's little Red-curl on its head.

Anyone thinking of "Chim-Charred" when Paul was trying for that Drapion? Looks like he finally got one.

ijea4444

The only place i see blue is a small hint on the sides of the impact on the head. And its not even swellow blue, its a bright blue. I still think its staraptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.