• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 187: Satoshi VS Shinji - Rivalry Battle Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
gliscor sucks why would ash need it back anyways who cares it isn't gliscor its staraptor u idiots

Reported. Stop being a douche; we get it, you don't like Gliscor.

So, Staraptor being confirmed against Drapion makes me think that Gliscor probably isn't coming back after all. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but it would have been awesome if he did come back.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Reported. Stop being a douche; we get it, you don't like Gliscor.

So, Staraptor being confirmed against Drapion makes me think that Gliscor probably isn't coming back after all. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but it would have been awesome if he did come back.

lol w0w some 1 has soft feelings

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
lol w0w some 1 has soft feelings

Not really. Merely expressing my disappointment. Unless you're referring to me reporting you in which case you might do well to not act in a way that leads people to report you :S

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
gliscor sucks why would ash need it back anyways who cares it isn't gliscor its staraptor u idiots

Um sorry but were you saying something? What was it? Something bout it not being Gliscor, and then calling us idiots because it isn't him? Oh, um who's the idiot now then? Btw, this is a forum, we are allowed to speculate about the battles and what pokemon are going to be used, sure you can say its Staraptor but now its been confirmed its Gliscor, maybe you'll just back down and STFU instead of the name calling, and now street doesn't have soft feelings, he was doing his part for the forums, he was someone bashing a character and calling people on the forums names. I also reported it too.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
So Buizel vs Drapion is in the second episode? I wonder if Gliscor won't get a win eventually. If anything, it should beat Paul's Drapion, but not I'm not so sure it will happen. This picture is probably the last one of DP186.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
So Buizel vs Drapion is in the second episode? I wonder if Gliscor won't get a win eventually. If anything, it should beat Paul's Drapion, but not I'm not so sure it will happen. This picture is probably the last one of DP186.

Well, somehow the picture is mixed I guess.
TV Tokyo revealed that buizel image episode as DP186 and Shinji/Satoshi pic as DP187 but Pokemon japanese site reversed that order. I think, TV Tokyo's episode order is the actual one. :D

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
It's Gliscor.
Check this new pic out, it's revealed by Pokemon official japanese site today.
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5971/tv100805index02.jpg
It's quality is a bit better than the previous one.

LOL I was about to post that... IIRC Staraptor doesn't have red in his ears or his tail isn't long and purple.

Did anybody notice that pictures of DP186 and DP187 were switched? So picture is from cliffhanger and Buizel battles Drapion after Gliscor?

Edit:^I think that it's error, too (in pokemon.co.jp).

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
streetlightdsb used U-turn. woot that does look like Gliscor...
Thanks adyniz!

Also, thanks KingMinun, appreciate the support. :)

Kotone

I am seeing gliscor a bit too but I really don't want it to be gliscor tbh it still also is similar to staraptor. What are the chances of it being gabite?

rocky505

I never really liked Gliscor. But 2 scorpion like Pokemon going at it would be epic.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
I am seeing gliscor a bit too but I really don't want it to be gliscor tbh it still also is similar to staraptor. What are the chances of it being gabite?

None, due to the long purple body.

slowkingsley

According to someone who has seen Pokemon Fan magazine, which is officially released tomorrow, Ash uses the same team as his last battle with Paul (including Gliscor), and Paul uses a drastically different team.

Ash - Pikachu, Infernape, Torterra, Staraptor, Buizel, Gliscor
Paul - Electivire, Ninjask, Aggron, Drapion, Froslass, Gastrodon(East)

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
The one question I have about Drapion is that if its either Reggie's old one or if its a new one to show off to his brother?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Huh Paul's team is pretty strange. Froslass? Ninjask? Still they have good stats this shall be a pretty good battle. Guess the only pokemon who needs to prove something here is Infernape now.

Status
Not open for further replies.