• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 34: Buizel! The Road to Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

Sushi said:
Ash & Co. hear about an incredibly strong Buizel. Wanting to capture it, the group head for the river where it lives. On the way, Hikari meets her rival Nozomi.

Preview:
- Dawn fishing (with a fishing rod) Buizel out of a river.
- Ash and Dawn putting on their ZOMG BUIZEL?!?! face.
- Buizel inviting them to fight it.
- Dawn ordering Piplup to do a rotating bubblebeam.
- Buizel flying straight throught the bubblebeam and squashing Piplup with Aqua Jet.
- Buizel takes it to the skies in order to evade an attack from Pikachu.
- Even though the yellow mouse is exhausted Ash still orders attacks (Geez, what a great trainer).
- Pikachu using the generic Thunderbolt/Thunder/thunderattack.
- Buizel doing what looks like Razor Wind.
- The yellow mouse Quick Attacking to catch up to the brown odder.
- Buizel, once again, flies high into the sky in order to push Pikachu under the water.
- Buizel doing yet another Razor Wind against a drenched Pikachu.
- Shot of Pikachu's right ear (WTF?).

Speculate?

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Here's hoping all the countless people who whined and moaned that Dawn was going to get Buizel instead of Ash will finally be quiet after seeing this episode.

Well, I'm more excited to see Nozomi in this ep at the moment.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
meh...nm the preview is up on Pocketmonsters.

People are still going to complain about Dawn and Buizel until the Miltanks come home (sorry...I couldn't resist).

Looks like Buizel knows Aqua Jet and Iron Tail...or maybe even Sonicboom. Aqua looks like Quick Attack with water around it...suppose there wasn't much else it could be.

I'm glad Sushi confirmed Nozomi is in the episode because she doesn't even appear in the preview.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^It is at Pocketmonsters. i don't see Nozomi anywhere in it, and Pikachu's doing most of the fighting against Buizel and getting it's butt kicked badly i might add.>>

jolteonjak said:
People are still going to complain about Dawn and Buizel until the Miltanks come home (sorry...I couldn't resist).

With how badly Pikachu is getting beaten in the preview not to mention the fact it's doing more fighting than piplup, i have a feeling we're all gonna be in for a LONG week. I can already see Ash and Buizel statements coming.

Last edited:

TeddiUrsa

It looks like Buizel knows Aqua Jet, Sonic Boom or Razor Wind(?) ( which looks like Iron Tail that shots sonic boom-like things) and a kick-like attack...maybe a normal tackle (which it can´t learn)?
It also looks like a kick-*** pokemon ^^ I wonder how this episode will turn out as the preview is totally misleading and is making thinks look like Ash will battle it very long instead of Dawn.

I love it when the previews are like that. =)

Last edited:

Weav-vile

Totally!
The preview didn't exactly upset me, but I didn't like it. You know, I was hoping Hikari would use her brain by now and use her electric squirrel against a water type weasel, but it seems like she only remembers she has a Pochama. ¬¬'
Seriously, I loveee-oh-so-love her penguin, but it's becoming overshowcased! :(

And... No Nozomi in the preview? My, if she's gonna play a minor role, than I'll be very sad!

Oh, and ASH TRYING TO CATCH IT? My God, I think Nozomi was supposed to fight for the thing against Hikari, not ASH. :S

Here's hoping the preview doesn't show what's REALLY gonna happen, because, then, I'll have my least favourite D/P episode so far easily -- even if the animation's gonna rock. :/

- Nozomi.

FireFalcon

hear 'm roar
Just saw the preview, looks like a good episode.
Buizel knows aqua jet and razor wind and pikachu is probable losing again.
I hope Nozomi plays a big role in the episode

ßubba

Oh yeah.
It would be awesome if Buizel would show this kind of strength after it is captured.

ShadowDragon16

I'm going to dread this episode, a kick-*** Pokemon goes to a Side Character only to be used in contests. Oh well, if the writers do it, they do it.

Weav-vile

Totally!
I'm going to dread this episode, a kick-*** Pokemon goes to a Side Character only to be used in contests. Oh well, if the writers do it, they do it.

... WHAT?

You sir/miss should know Hikari is not a side character, she pretty much protagonizes DP series ALONG with Ash. Oh, and don't speak about contests like they were thrash, because they're so important as gym battles are.

My, sometimes I don't know if this kind of thought can even be helped. -_______-'''''

- Nozomi.

ShadowDragon16

... WHAT?

You sir/miss should know Hikari is not a side character, she pretty much protagonizes DP series ALONG with Ash. Oh, and don't speak about contests like they were thrash, because they're so important as gym battles are.

My, sometimes I don't know if this kind of thought can even be helped. -_______-'''''

- Nozomi.

You can't have two charcters like that, one outranks the other. The leader is Ash, being followed by Dawn and Brock, also called side characters. And I'm a sir, Thank You Very Much!

If the writer wounldn't focus on Dawn so much, we'd already be at the third Gym by now.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Who wants to bet that Buizel becomes much weaker in battle after Dawn catches it? The writers always tend to do that and make wild Pokeon strongr than when a trainer has it.

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Yeah, the same thing happened with Seviper. When it debuted it was all bad*** until Jessie captured and made it a typical easy to defeat Rocket Pokemon.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Buizel is ready to bust some caps up yo' arse, dawgs.

Dawn gets a butt-kicker on her team of cuties, pretty smart move imo. Will stop people whining how the girls have a cutesy-wootsy team.

R_N

Saw the preview, and Buizel looks really cool. Maybe that tail shooting thingy is Aqua Tail...nah, most likely not.

Odd how it focuses on Ash battling with it though...ah well, we know Dawn's getting it.

And no Nozomi either, but hey, previews have been misleading before, correct?

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Um... c'est interessant...

I think I'm gonna like Buizel, and Nozomi returning after twenty episodes is good. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game- who'd have thought a movie poster could cause such a controversy? I wonder if the same had been the case if Buizel hadn't been spoiled? At least it would have been a much shorter period of agony for us all. And the egg I suppose shall be robbing us of Brock's bosoms this time? Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.