• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 34: Buizel! The Road to Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scissorX

Buizel looked awesome. Simply awesome.

It made me cringe though, seeing how much Ash obviously wanted to capture it! But it will definitely be an interesting addition to Dawns team.

How good does Aqua Jet look!

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Who wants to bet that Buizel becomes much weaker in battle after Dawn catches it? The writers always tend to do that and make wild Pokeon strongr than when a trainer has it.

I second this notion. Seviper was tough, until Jessie got him. Also, can we now focus on Ash and Brock getting new Pokemon now please? Dawn has 4 and it took May way longer than this to get 4.

Cenzo

Well yeah, on the egg, I knew about that, but I hope he gets more than 3 Pokemon. Jessie should get a new one too, I forgot about her. Still, Buizel knowing Aqua Jet is great! Anyone else think the writers will let it learn Ice Fang, even though Buizel can't learn it?

ShadowDragon16

God thats so wrong. Buizel is a BadAss Pokemon and it goes to Dawn? God, after having Pikachu goes threw all that just to have dawn get, thats just wrong. Piplup couldn't even stand against it, but Pikachu acutallt put up a fight. And to have It go to dawn, after Pikachu did all that. Can the writer be more unfair?

Wow...Buizel being an awesome battler is exciting to see, especially on my b-day!

Well, I wonder what Nozomi would do in this episode, we all know Dawn's getting it but since Nozomi wasn't in the preview, it makes you wonder what the writers are going to do with her huh?

Cenzo

God thats so wrong. Buizel is a BadAss Pokemon and it goes to Dawn? God, after having Pikachu goes threw all that just to have dawn get, thats just wrong. Piplup couldn't even stand against it, but Pikachu acutallt put up a fight. And to have It go to dawn, after Pikachu did all that. Can the writer be more unfair?

Yes, they can give Dawn Riolu.

ShadowDragon16

Yes, they can give Dawn Riolu.

Grr, the writers are getting into the habit of getting on my nerves. A BadAss Pokemon enslaved by a Side Character Pretty Girl. That thing will be as weak as a Caterpie once it is in the hands a Dawn.

And if The writers give Rioru to Dawn, I will be steamed.

^ I'm sure Riolu would go to Ash, seeing as their is hardly any other pokemon that suits him so don't worry too much.

But I'm sure Dawn getting Buizel would be handled well. It could be like what Munchlax or Beautifly was to May. You know, the second best pokemon.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^ I'm sure Riolu would go to Ash, seeing as their is hardly any other pokemon that suits him so don't worry too much.

But I'm sure Dawn getting Buizel would be handled well. It could be like what Munchlax or Beautifly was to May. You know, the second best pokemon.

Okay guys take this to the "next two" thread, let's not start wars here.

Anyway i doubt Dawn's gonna be getting anymore pokemon for a while, heck with how strong Buizel is she may not get another one at all.

Though i have to wonder how in god's name she's actually gonna catch it since of course pikachu is doing most of the fighting.

Last edited:

freakin_chicken

maybe Buizel was like:

Buizel: OMG, Skirt!! * goes heart eyed Brock-style*

ShadowDragon16

Though i have to wonder how in god's name she's actually gonna catch it since of course pikachu is doing most of the fighting.

Exactly, we all seen Pikachu Busting its butt against Buizel. If anyone deserves it, It would be Ash. I bet as soon as Ash weakens it, Dawn will bust in and throw a Pokeball. Like what Jessie did when James weakened that Shelder. Though Piplup couldn't fight worth a crap. So how Dawns gets it, Hell if I know, sure all scans point to dawn. But this episode preview points to Ash more than dawn. Or this could be one of those episode where the Buizel follows them around, and then somene eventually catches it.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Buizel doens't look like it will join unless it has a good reason, I doubt battling it does it.

Honestly, this Buizel issue is probably the most unfounded *****ing in Pokemon Fandom history.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Honestly, this Buizel issue is probably the most unfounded *****ing in Pokemon Fandom history.

I'll rank this up there with the "Supposed" Zigzagoon egg.

Anyway, I don't care who gets it as long as those "OMGWTF DAWNZ GETIN EET LOLZ!!!1 NEU, ASH IZ GTN ET LMAO!!!1112" people shut up.

I have this theory...that Buizel gets kidnapped by TR and Dawn ends up saving it. Making Bui respect her and decide to go with her.

At least that seems possible, despite it probably not happening. I could be wrong, though.

If that does happen, I want to see Bui strike a pose as if he was saying "F*** you, Ash!" in the greatest way possible. =P

Snorkle

Oh no. An emo gecko.
Quite honestly I am sick of Pikachu 'busting its butt' over every single stinking Pokemon. Its precisely the reason why we don't get to see other under-spotlighted Pokemon do any decent battles. From the looks of it, Pikachu was getting just as badly owned as Piplup, just in a more long, drawn-out fashion.

Just watched the preview and....man, that Buizel is such a badass. I love it. It's got those nasty facial expressions all throughout the preview. This eppy screams some new avatars!

Who wants to bet that Buizel becomes much weaker in battle after Dawn catches it? The writers always tend to do that and make wild Pokeon strongr than when a trainer has it.

I honestly hope that it doesn't come to that. From the looks of it, trashing someone who pwns like this particular Buizel is a complete waste. But it'll probably end up that way anyway. He'll either get the Seviper-treatment and not be used to its full potential, OR he'll get the Eevee-treatment where his only battles shall be random bursts of uberness while it remains dormant in its Pokeball.

I'm glad Ash didn't get Buizel. That would be way too expected and boring. Let him get a better more unorthodox water-type Pokemon who can kick some major butt. Or save him a Riolu. Giving Dawn Buizel leaves more options for Ash which is a good thing. There are plenty of other awesome Pokemon out there and ruling out the most common Sinnoh water-type is saying something.

Although I think giving Dawn Buizel isn't horrid (it certainly has the element of surprise, which is a good thing in this case) but its far too rushed. Didn't she just capture Pachirisu several episodes prior? And what about poor Mimiroru? Has that thing gotten any decent spotlight save for its first Contest loss? Yet she's getting another Pokemon, already when we haven't even seen what the squirrel and bunny-rabbit can do yet? The writers are in an awful hurry to throw Hikari's team together....

...long story short, looks like this episode is going to be controversial to say the least =P

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah, Buneary hasn't done much.

The writers are giving Dawn a lot of captures but the only Pokemon of hers that really gets a lot of screentime is Piplup.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Taking into account how strong this Buizel is(wether or not it's strength is gone by the next episode is up in the air), it's hard to see her getting anything else on her team for the rest of sinnoh, if not till the near end of it.

Snorkle

Oh no. An emo gecko.
Just because Buizel isn't all cute and in-love with Hikari means that it doesn't fit? Just cause its unpredictable for a change it doesn't fit?

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Dawn shouldn't get Buizel, it just doesn't fit!

The voice of reason...

I'm kinda glad this bad *** Buizel goes to Dawn. It'll be nice to see her with some power...that is unless it goes the route of Seviper.

I'm usually good at translating **'s, but Kojiro I cannot for the life of me figure out what goes there. Because the only thing I can think of that fits (female dog), doesn't work grammatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.