• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 34: Buizel! The Road to Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Exactly, a Pokemon like that doesn't need to be in contests, it needs to be in Gyms. Raw Power and a Wicked attitude is exactully what the gyms are all about. Two water types for Dawn is gay, and the thing will turn into a total wimp when its placed with a weak trainer like Dawn.

. . . .Moving past your racist (if not, broader line racist) comment about the Japanese from your other post and this "gay" comment that makes lil sense. . .

What exactly screams RAW POWER about Buizel?

It's not a Dragon type that looks like Garchamp. . .

And Buizels are based on this real life animal. . .
http://youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1Laprg4z0

Which is why EVERY Buizel in the anime has been seen ONLY in contast.

And so what if this Buizel has a bad *** tude. . . Combusken/ Blaziken/ Flygon/ Absol/ ALL of Harley's pokemon and so on all had bad *** tudes and laid it down in contast. I personally think you just don't like contast seeing as you refuse to even look at how hard core they are. . . (wonder if Im right. . . )

And just looking at that Buizel fight reminds me more of contest than gym battles. . .

P.S. He can't become a "whimp" if he is the bad *** of the team (til Pips evol at the least). Now that Dawn has all the pokemon she should be getting for a well it seems pretty clear that they will all be getting their own share of screen time.

The funniest thing is that I've seen more 'Ash should get Buizel not Dawn' arguments around here than 'May replaced Misty, MISTY COME BACK!' or 'Dawn replaced May, BRING MAY BACK' or even 'DAWN IS THE BEST GIRL!!!' as of late.

I think this Buizel will go down in history in practically joining the ranks of other such heated debates of the fanbase such as who is the best girl and whether Brock actually needs to stick around these days.

And my opinion on Buizel is that, its better for Dawn. No matter what way you spin it.

V Faction

www.faction.com
I'm betting Buizel is mad about being put into Dawn's team line-up. He felt he should have been given priority to Brock's team.

Heracross

Custom User Title
The funniest thing is that I've seen more 'Ash should get Buizel not Dawn' arguments around here than 'May replaced Misty, MISTY COME BACK!' or 'Dawn replaced May, BRING MAY BACK' or even 'DAWN IS THE BEST GIRL!!!' as of late.
In that regard I'm glad there's been so much contraversy over the thing. Hell knows we needed an original debate to change things up a bit.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
Anyone besides me somewhat saddened that there is the possibility of two Buizel in the same competition, one that will never see the light of the second stage, and one that will probably never appeal. I suppose it balances out. As long as Buizel is fairly represented, I don't quite mind who gets it. Would've thought it would've gone to Ash, though. Oh well. It's just a shame that its personality will decrease as soon as it gets captured, not because Dawn catches it, but because it always happens. Buizel doesn't seem to have a quirk that can be decently explored in the five seconds it'll take to blast Team Rocket away, so unless they get Buizel some rapid-fire screentime after its capture, I'll be disappointed.

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I'm just hoping Dawn utilizes all of her pokémon's, including Buizel's, special physical traits in a contest.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
meh

im sorry i cant accept her getting buizel- no way, if she does then the writers are favorative- so what if he has more, i dont really care- the pattern does not compute........
however, my newest theory is that dawn gets buizel is that she's BECOMING Misty i dont think anyone saw that thought comin. yes i cant accept change- im a tizzy already.

uber gon

Accept Change
im sorry i cant accept her getting buizel- no way, if she does then the writers are favorative- so what if he has more, i dont really care- the pattern does not compute........
however, my newest theory is that dawn gets buizel is that she's BECOMING Misty i dont think anyone saw that thought comin. yes i cant accept change- im a tizzy already.

I made a thread of Dawn becoming like Misty.

Frankly, I think Dawn just has some aspects similar to Misty. Heck, Dawn did argue with Ash in a Misty-esque fashion once.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

Once again. Two water types=/=Misty clone.

Bedouin Pirate

Gypsy Punk
I'm not overly fond of the idea of Dawn getting it myself, never have been and I'm even more against it now I've seen the preview.

She already has a Water-type that gets most of the focus as it is, and then another Pokemon with Ice beam, so that'll be 3 Pokemon doing water-related moves in contests (and quite frankly over used ones). Ash could do with a good Water powerhouse to rival his Sceptile and Charizard. I've always said a Floatsel would be good for this, and seeing just how strong this Buizel is kind of reinforces my belief that it should go to Ash.

It is nice that Ash may be having a more varied team as it opens up new (although sometimes cliché) options, like Lucario (and hopefully Skuntank for it's coolness and flamethrower). But then again you could argue that by making Ash's team more diverse and giving Dawn the Buizel, that they're sacrificing Dawn's team for Ash's. And I doubt many people care about having a varied team for Ash, as when move is used for an attack they're usually within the samre framework when it comes to visual (like watergun/flamethrower). Where as Dawn having a more varied team would be much more appealing due to the changing aestehtics and new things that can be done with new moves (as opposed to 2 of her pokemon using water moves).

I just hope that if Dawn does get the Buizel, which is almost guaranteed, then they do something original with it, and not jsut have it use basic water type attacks in a contest. There's already Piplup for that.

Last edited:

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
lol im laughfing out loud at your posts i want to see the look in your faces if buizel just runs away back with its family or ends up being brocks

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Pfff It Will Go To Dawn

LOL FUNNY SQUIRTLEBOY12 I COULD SEE HIKARI KNOCKING OUT BUIZEL AND BROCK ACCIDENTLY DROPPING A POKEBALL AND CATCHING IT LOL

cecil 090

chaos of the night
also a big point i just realized, pictures are not always right, remember the picture of dawn ash and brock with the 3 shinnoh starters and everyone thought brock was getting a chimchar? look how that turned out he never got one.

Dreamcoat

also a big point i just realized, pictures are not always right, remember the picture of dawn ash and brock with the 3 shinnoh starters and everyone thought brock was getting a chimchar? look how that turned out he never got one.
That was 1 picture. So far we've seen the signs in 3 pictures and the last time I checked, 3 was a higher number than 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.