1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DP 36: The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dreamcoat, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamcoat

Dreamcoat Well-Known Member

Preview:
    - Jenny shouting in front of a lot of smoke.
    - Ratchu running for its small, yellow life.
    - Stunky doing some stinky attack with its behind, looks like the base of its tale (People, it's IS based on a skunk..)
    - Team Rocket playing football with the Adamant Orb.
    - Piplup and some generic Sunflora doing a surprise attack by jumping out of an air vent.
    - The gang screaming for the 14854,6 time at something.
    - Jenny showing up with the guilty one: The harp playing, Gym battling, Contest winning, Piplup beater, Roselia owner know as Nando.
    - Ash brining forth the purple butt monkey and MUKU.BIRD.
    - Dawn tossing out the Playboy Bunny JR, Speedy Gonzales, the I'M A KEWL MUTHERF** odder and that penguin in the second row to the left from Happy Feet.
    - übertuff Jenny showing up in her Gyarados jacket and with some generic cap (on the head).
    - Boring, generic Jenny and übertuff Jenny having the ultimate staring contest.
    - Piplup going BIG SHOUTING HEAD on Pikachu.
    - Turtwig meets Turtwig.
    - Gardenia appering saying that it makes her little tummy sad that she's suffering from the dreaded WES, formerly know as Wonky Eyed Syndrome, while Nano is doing what he does best, stand in the background and do nothing.
    - Shot of Nando bathed in sunlight
    - 'Silhouette' of Dialgia and Palkia.

Speculate!

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  2. scizor08

scizor08 Back here. >.<

maybe Team Galactic will appear as the criminal..

3. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

Looks cool...

[img139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/1180002513031b9b6.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/11800025134663401.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/11800025233875f2e.jpg[/img139]

4. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

- Oh my! Could that be a Jenny that *startled gasp* doesn't abide by the horrible, clone-related stereotypes of the (very, very backwards) pokémon world? Sinnoh - Truly an outcast's paradise.

-Seems like our beloved Gardenia is suffering from the dreaded 'wonky eye syndrome'. I smell a potential plot point folks.

-The Lustrious Orb aka. 'The fancy-pants football'. That's a 'soccor ball', for you crazy americans.

5. Hyourinmaru

Hyourinmaru Moose with the Pen

DDD=. HAET at sucky animators. Especially sucky animators working on NATANE eps.

And that's a HOT Junsa. I'm still not sure where Ginga-dan fits in, if they're appearing. Atleast, not from these pictures.

6. scissorX

scissorX Well-Known Member

I really like how the gym leaders have gotten their own little arcs in Sinnoh, the development is brilliant; clearly the writers are learning from their mistakes.

This episode looks interesting, especially with their being a different style of Jenny.

7. Zabi

Zabi Not really here.

As Gravy already said, Natane wonky eye syndrome. Nando is back, maybe with Roserade?

Meowth in Sunflora outfit again, heh, could've thought of another pokemon to use as it was just worn two episodes ago... I like Musashi's and Kojiro's outifts. ^^

Jenny fight, Jenny fight!!!1!1!!!

8. Leon

Leon Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or is the new Jenny a biker? She has a Gyrados on her Jacket like the bikers in D/P. Could have something to do with the cycling road episode coming up.

9. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

probobly they will tell the story of dialga and palkia!

10. Zabi

Zabi Not really here.

This could possibly be a chain of events towards Team Galatic bulding in Eterna, and then he gives them all bicycles. But, I don't think that would happen.

She could be a biker though...

11. PANCAKE

PANCAKE I can't smile :|

I'm guessing Officer Jenny's infamous Stunky is on the leash. Is that what Brock and Ash are smelling?

12. freakin_chicken

freakin_chicken Well-Known Member

looks like Jessie and James are playing football with that orb.

i like the idea of Nando being a bad guy, but he looks so... good.

13. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Looks like we all pegged the Jenny being an imposter. Likely Jupiter.

And I doubt Nando would have a Roserade this quickly, considering how Budew just evolved in the episode before. Besides, Gardenia will most likely have Roserade. (Who I'm glad is appearing in this ep, bad art director or not) And I still feel bad for Nando because he got stuck with Kinoshita in BOTH his episodes.

14. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

Finnaly a Jenny with common clothes! And hot! ^^ However, Gardenia again? Okay, the next is the gym battle, so...

15. JavierEA

JavierEA Well-Known Member

Oh noez. More fillers.

-______-.

16. freakin_chicken

it doesn't look like a filler. well, no captures or gym battles or contests but maybe we'll learn something about the 10th movie.

17. kinglax

kinglax will give nethin 4it

Wow, stealing the adamant orb w/o reason. Team Rocket is a group of morons.

18. AshfanGirl20

AshfanGirl20 Banned

This looks to be a very intresting episode.

19. kinglax

kinglax will give nethin 4it

Why is there 2 Jennies and Gardenia?

20. freakin_chicken

maybe one of the Jennies didn't want to be an officer and Gardenia must be there because next episode will be the gym battle and she wants to get more appearences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.