• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 36: The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Gardenia is there to soothe the Jennies with Carnivine/

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
but if team Galactic was to make a appearence how come they didnt make a episode about them invading the wind turbine building.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
but if team Galactic was to make a appearence how come they didnt make a episode about them invading the wind turbine building.

freakin_chicken

i hope Team Galactic make an appearence. but it's unlikely in this episode. maybe later...

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
One of two. Mabye the writers would not have Team Galaxy in the anime. OR... mabye they are forgotten?

And that Jenny in sivil clothes mabye is the black sheep in the Jenny family just like that Joy who was in that episode were Ash caught Muk?

freakin_chicken

One of two. Mabye the writers would not have Team Galaxy in the anime. OR... mabye they are forgotten?

i hope that doesn't happen. Team Magma and Team Aqua got some episodes and the 6th opening, now that the writers have to develop only one team instead of two maybe they'll focus more on Team Galactic.

And that Jenny in sivil clothes mabye is the black sheep in the Jenny family just like that Joy who was in that episode were Ash caught Muk?

i can be a Jenny that doesn't want to be like the others so she argues with them. in the end she and Ash & Co. get the egg and the Officer Jenny starts to respect her.

Leon

I'll cry if Team Galaxy arn't in the Anime. Seriously. Their the most developed and Evilest team so far, and most twisted. Wanting to create a whole new universe? Tad more evil than wanting to better the planet.
They have great(?) style, and use some decent pokemon.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The Lustrious Orb aka. 'The fancy-pants football'. That's a 'soccor ball', for you crazy americans.

Oh come on, it's obviously a Volleyball! Dialga plays Extreme Beach Volleyball.

And I still feel bad for Nando because he got stuck with Kinoshita in BOTH his episodes.

Maybe he's the judge...not of volleyball, but of like Gardenia's gym?

uber gon

Accept Change
I'll cry if Team Galaxy arn't in the Anime. Seriously. Their the most developed and Evilest team so far, and most twisted. Wanting to create a whole new universe? Tad more evil than wanting to better the planet.
They have great(?) style, and use some decent pokemon.

Which will probably cause some controversy in the states.

Anyway, what was that glowing attack skunpoo was using?

riosuave

no time for cameras
how come the preview on the tv-tokyo website has a preview for the episode following this one? the eterna gym episode. o_o?

Pearl's Perap

how come the preview on the tv-tokyo website has a preview for the episode following this one? the eterna gym episode. o_o?

I've watched both the preview from the end of the episode AND the one on TV Tokyo, and they're both the same...

Gardenia and her Turtwig are in the episode, if that's what you mean?

I can see this being like the 'Spheal of Approval' episode from early Hoenn, to be honest, with it's tale of the legendary pokémon and the stealing of an item related to one of the two majour pokémon by the majour crime syndicate of the region...(But in this episode, it looks like it's Team Rocket -___-)

Amaranth

Swag
I can see this being like the 'Spheal of Approval' episode from early Hoenn, to be honest, with it's tale of the legendary pokémon and the stealing of an item related to one of the two majour pokémon by the majour crime syndicate of the region...(But in this episode, it looks like it's Team Rocket -___-)

It Is There Always Following Patterns. But Who's To Say TG Will Even Have A Big Role Or Anything...

Canis Lupus

Let me put this in a spoiler to protect your eyes.

OMG STUNKY! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just had to get that out. Maybe Offficer Jenny is undercover...?

Maestro Kinético

Please Mowth use another costume lol. I really hope we get a plot twist with Nando and that he is evil, that would be great, or make that Jenny evil or Jupiter. I just wan't intelligent writting!

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Please Mowth use another costume lol. I really hope we get a plot twist with Nando and that he is evil, that would be great, or make that Jenny evil or Jupiter. I just wan't intelligent writting!

When was the last time you ever saw Meowth is a Sunflora outfit? 0_0

Although, yeah. He needs more outfits =P

I do hope at least one of them turns out to be a criminal and not just Team Rocket. Better yet, I'd be pleased if TG made an appearance....with Nando on their side....that'd rule 0____________0

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well, he used it like 2 episode ago...

But it's obvious by the preview he's using it to frame Nando, who probably owns the real Sunflora in the preview. But, yay for continuity.

And hey, it's MUKKUBIRD!

JavierEA

it doesn't look like a filler. well, no captures or gym battles or contests but maybe we'll learn something about the 10th movie.

If you can go on with the plot without watching it, it's a filler.

For example. I watch ep. x and x+2. If I think "WTF WHEN HAS HIKARI WON THAT RIBBON?", it wasn't a filler.

If I think "Omg, they're still on their way to Nintendo Town!" it IS a filler.

And this thing will be filler. I know. Some robbery, some blasting off, some thank you.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Jenny...and Jenny...

Either we find out that Jenny is really their last name (Which is obvious, due to the Joy epi), and that is Jenny's teenage daughter:

OR

Jenny = Jupiter.

I vote for the latter. Galactic FTW. Even if Cyrus needs to be in a mental hospital.

I was hoping for a Jenny imposter...Team Galactic, here we come...

Status
Not open for further replies.