• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 36: The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
It was too purple to be Shadow Ball...

And poison gas...that didnt look gasy...in fact..it looks like light!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/11806062140486561.jpg[/IMG139]
Movie Cameo! It's the Space and Time Tower from Movie 10 in the back!
(I'd like to mention the paintings in the musuem look like real paintings, which is neat).

[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/1180605936440b7db.jpg[/IMG139]
Nando's Sunflora was "caught on tape" of stealing the orb, so he's a fugitive.

So, yeah, it looks like Team Rocket were the bad guys. Oh well.

It looks like an interesting episode, and I wonder if it was a lead up to the movie?

WHOA! HOLD ON!

[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/11806070198757a64.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/11806070308261a8e.jpg[/IMG139]
It seems someone observed it all...

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
*Is a happy fanboy*

Saturn doesn't look half bad there.

Pokemaniac Joe

I don't understand.
Awesome. About time they put Team Galactic into the show. But why did it show Saturn first instead of Mars?

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
To quote from my LJ....

SATURN IS IN THE ANIME. TAKE THAT J. <3333333333

HOOOOOOLY ****. THIS JUST MADE MY PISSY MOOD SO MUCH BETTER. THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW JUPITER (So far) IT WAS SATURN <33333

Oh mah lawd. So sexy *__*

scissorX

Team Galactic!

I really, really didn't expect them to appear. This means that they probably framed Nando. Whoa this episode looks so good now, the fact it ties in with the movie is brilliant; a little lead up to it. This also means that theres going to be two Dialga/Palika plots now..

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Seeing Team Galactic! is really good now wonder when they will appear again?

scissorX

Seeing Team Galactic! is really good now wonder when they will appear again?

This has basically set up the plot for them, so that they will return.

Is it me though or does the mecha their in like an awful lot like J's?

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
I'm still having a hard time understanding how they are going to incorporate this all into the movie. It seems like such a squased time line. Once Diagla and Palkia make their debuts and chaos has subsided, Team Galatic won't have anything else to do in the series. That is of course they are keeping the time frame strictly for the gym leader arcs and possibly ALL of the Elite 4.

*shrugs*

Oh and that must have been the Sunflora Meowth was dressing up as. Hi Captin Obvious!!!

Blaziryu

It's about time Team Galactic make their appearance. Seriously, TR (Jesse, James & Meowth) needs to go. Or maybe they should quit TR for good & join Team Galactic.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
PANCAKE said:
I'm still having a hard time understanding how they are going to incorporate this all into the movie. It seems like such a squased time line. Once Diagla and Palkia make their debuts and chaos has subsided, Team Galatic won't have anything else to do in the series. That is of course they are keeping the time frame strictly for the gym leader arcs and possibly ALL of the Elite 4.
About that... no, it's not.

From what we know, Dialga and Palkia will be taking that city into their own dimension, and that means they aren't going to STAY in the dimension Ash and co. will (at least, I swear I saw something like that on official stuff).

Team Galactic wants to bring them from that dimension to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.