• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 37: Eterna Gym! VS Gardenia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

Sushi said:
Eterna Gym! VS Gardenia! (Airdate: June 7th)

Ash is finally able to challenge the Eterna Gym. The Gym Leader, Gardenia, first uses Cherubi, while Ash picks Turtwig. Will Ash win the badge?!

Preview:
- Cherubi using Solarbeam on Staravia, Staravia dodges then goes in for Wing Attack.
- Roserade shoots some vines from its hand.
- Turtwig uses Razor Leaf and Cherubi dodges.
- Aipom jumping through trees.
- Turtwig shooting a Leech Seed.
- Staravia using Wing Attack on Turtwig, Turtwig dodges.
- Aipom uses Focus Punch and smack Roserade in the face.
- Turtwig is Leech Seeded but gets up and fights it.
- Roserade jumps up in front of the sun, Aipom twirls around and jumps backwards.
- Roserade shoots a Fire-Weather Ball at Aipom, but Aipom deflects it back with Focus Punch.

Let's speculate?

Last edited:

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Ash battles Gardenia... Most likely Cherubi, Turtwig and Roserade(confirmed in poster a few months back) VS Turtwig, Mukkubird and Pikachu.

Nothing else to be said till preview.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Maybe Gardenia have a Roserade and Ash sends out Staravia to win the badge...

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Gardenia HAVE a roserade. If Gardenia's turtwig will face Ash's, staravia could face roserade. About pikachu...well, put cherubi for it.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Sorry, folks, but I'm pretty sure that Aipom is returning (Ash seems to be making more use of the Pokémon type advantages, and Pikachu lacks it).

scissorX

I believe it will be;

Aipom Vs. Cheribu
Aipom Vs Turtwig
Turtwig Vs Turtwig
Turtwig Vs Roserade
Staravia Vs Roserade

STARAVIA FTW!!
I want to see that bird claim the justice it deserves. Maybe if it wins Ash will realise that its actually a pretty good battler.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The only pics I've seen are of her Roserade.
YOSH. Thank god she actually has one. Truth be told, I was worried this'd be a two vs. two match.

I'll be (very) dissapointed if Muku.BIRD doesn't battle Roserade, but if the rumours are true and it is indeed Aipom that's fighting it....I'm not that bothered. Aipom has a more interesting fighting style than Pikachu and Turtwig, and it's about time she got a major win.
Then again, it's about time Muku.BIRD got a major win too. Ahh well. When push comes to shove, we all know he's probably going to KO Dialga and Plakia in the film.

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Go ahead people, you know who you are. Start saying that Aipom and Turtwig will evolve. You know you wan't to.

Still hoping here that Cherubi will have trump card for one of Ash's Pokemon.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
I'm just happy to see a grass gym leader.

Hopefully Staravia gets the finishing blow, if it loses in this gym, I will lose all respect for it.

Dawn usually lets all her pokemon out to cheer on Ash right, isn't Buizel going to look pretty angry that it's not battling?

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
ash is gonna die once cry to his mother and beat them because his pokes are crying to their mothers to in a script

Blaziryu

Knowing Ash, he's just going to let his rookies battle Gardenia. This means Ash is going to make the stupidest deicision which is not using Pikachu or Aipom. But out of some dumb luck, Ash is going to beat Gardenia on his first try.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
It'll probably be Turtwig VS Cherubi, and Turtwig wins, to be recalled. Then Aipom will start on Gardenia's Turtwig and lose, with Turtwig finishing the job. And finally Staravia will be the one to halt Roserade's reign of terror.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
This means Ash is going to make the stupidest deicision which is not using Pikachu or Aipom.
Yeah, because everyone wants to see Pikachu participate in another gym battle.

And we all know how majorly experienced Aipom is now, being caught only a couple of episodes before the start of DP and all!

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
I seem to remember hearing something about Cherubi having Solarbeam
Yippy skippy :rolleyes:
Though solerbeam is the strongest grass attack the little cherry learns, I was hoping to hear it had grass knot. I'd like to see it wrapped around Pikachu's scrawny neck and shaking the hell out of him!

freakin_chicken

seems like everyone here likes Pikachu... (sarcasm)

i hope Staravia saves the day this time. and Ash's Turtwig must beat Gardenia's.

Status
Not open for further replies.