• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 37: Eterna Gym! VS Gardenia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Starvia better get a win. I mean how can the writers make the best bird ash has ever had with the best personality loose 2 a cheribu. Thats just wrong.

Dax

Legend
I think we know he's not going to lose to Cherubi. If it's battling Turtwig and Cherubi is the first then I guess he's not going to lose to it.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
^^ I wanted starvia to battle roseadra but looks like aipom is going to be the battle pokemon of the day.

Blaziryu

Yeah, Starvia seriously needs a win. If it doesn't, then Ash should be like Shinji & release weak/pathetic PKMN or trade it to someone who has a more powerful Flying-type PKMN.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Im glad to see Roserade at its best using weather ball and seeing its thorn vines that your told about in the pokedex.

Dax

Legend
Remember that Staravia has a better chance to be the "king of the day" with the fighting type gym. It's better if Aipom gets the chance now and to then see Staravia. I want to see it kicking Lucario's butt.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I do too.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Soon...Muku.GOD will pawn you all...pawn you all to the depths of fiery hell! First Lucario...then Garchomp...and...maybe even Charizard! YES! YES! KILL CHARIZARD MUKUBIRD! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Dax

Legend
Doubt it a lot... this episode is before the movie and in the movie posters Ash still have Aipom. New pokemons for Ash will come after the movie.

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Hmm, i can see Aipom learning Double Attack and evolving into Ambipom in order to beat Roserade.
I knew somebody COULDN'T resist the temptation to suggest an evolution for Aipom. I'm having nausea.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
I do too.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Soon...Muku.GOD will pawn you all...pawn you all to the depths of fiery hell! First Lucario...then Garchomp...and...maybe even Charizard! YES! YES! KILL CHARIZARD MUKUBIRD! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Until Ash uses him as a can opener.....

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
This is how I see it going down:

Turtwig vs. Cherubi- Turtwig is recalled
Mukubird vs. Cherubi- Mukubird wins
Mukubird vs. Turtwig- Turtwig wins
Turtwig vs. Turtwig- Draw
Aipom vs. Roserade- Aipom wins

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm just happy the writers aren't having Pikachu win all the gyms.

R_N

Alright, I've gots a theory...
Its Cherubi vs. Staravia.
-Staravia takes a couple Solar Beams
-After hitting a few times, Star is sent back(to rest up for...) and replaced by Turtwig.
-Finishes up the battle
Then, Turtwig is sent out.
-Ash leads with Star this time, but winds up very weakend.
-Turtwid finishes up the battle
-But OH NOES, Turtwig ALSO falls.
FInally, Roserade is sent out.
-Staravia tries, but is defeated.
-Aipom coems out and owns Rose.

uber gon

Accept Change
Alright, I've gots a theory...
Its Cherubi vs. Staravia.
-Staravia takes a couple Solar Beams
-After hitting a few times, Star is sent back(to rest up for...) and replaced by Turtwig.
-Finishes up the battle
Then, Turtwig is sent out.
-Ash leads with Star this time, but winds up very weakend.
-Turtwid finishes up the battle
-But OH NOES, Turtwig ALSO falls.
FInally, Roserade is sent out.
-Staravia tries, but is defeated.
-Aipom coems out and owns Rose.

Aipom gets a win...NEAT!

Dax

Legend
Remember that in the summary of the episode said that Gardenia sends out Cherubi as her first pokemon and Ash Turtwig. So the first battle battle is going to be between them. If I'm wrong you have all the right to correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.