• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 38: Explosive Birth! Cycling Road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
My first thread yippee!!
This episode airs in two weeks so somebody's gotta start it.
So basically we know Happiny hatches in this episode.
Gible appears so that basically bunks Ash's possible capture, unless they plan for a reappearance after the movie.
Personally I hope he gets a Wooper, or he goes to the Safari Game at Pastoria City. Wooper has Water Absorb so that would be handy for Wake, what do you think?

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Sounded to me like Shinji gets the Gible.

Ash and Wooper? That's quite possibly brilliant, especially if he has to fight Elekid again. There ARE threads for that already, though.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Please provide a source for this supposed Gible. No summaries or previews have indicated such.

Judging by the preview, this appears to be heavily Brock and TR focused. The animation looks wonderful, proving that Akihiro Tamagawa still has it.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
The Preview doesn't state much..Seems like Jessie and Meoth are showing funny expressions to stop Happiny from crying??

Nurse joy seems like some hero and for soem reason, I think this Nurse Joy likes Brock...or Ash..But higher chance of Ash..as Brock isnt supposed to be this lucky...

Anyway, we didnt actually get to see Happiny or the "Gible" for that matter...Where did u see that?

Gentleman Skeleton

I thought I saw said Gible about :10 into the preview. I don't know since the shot focuses on Brock (who is in the air) and the Pokemon in question is quite tiny. It looks like either a Hippopotas or a Gible. Someone please go to Poketmonsters.net, watch the preview at about :09-:10 and tell me what that is.

R_N

Uh, isn't there already a speculation thread? Bah, anyways, I think that the preview's animation was quite...horrid and stiff.

And other than that....it was basically flashing egg, hearty Brock, nurse joy, TR, flashing egg, hearty Brock, NJ, TR, Flashing Egg in teh preview, so I'll wait for pictures/episode to say anything more.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Okay I wasn't foolin' I got the Gible off Bulbagarden, don't think I'm a screwball I'm using the info that is provided.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Okay I wasn't foolin' I got the Gible off Bulbagarden, don't think I'm a screwball I'm using the info that is provided.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Hmm. The animation looks AMAZING, so I'm ahppy about that.

I'm hoping we get a good Pinpuku. That's not in ANYWAY like Togepi.

And Fukamaru? They should save that for a Shirona/Miru ep.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Looks like this episode was focused in the Egg, Brock and Nurse Joy,.

I don't see Gible but I see Ash is gonna catch one..

I think I'm losing my mind, is it me or do we not have a title for D/P Episode 39? o.o;;;;;

Anyway ooh a Brock, Joy and TR Episode it seems. Woo...

Pearl's Perap

Looks like a good episode to me, animation looks wonderful, could be a good one, with Team Rocket seemingly keeping the baby amused.

Joy seems to play a rather large part in this episode, quite a nice thing, really.

Just hoping that Happiny'll be a good pokémon and not just the one that cries when it doesn't get it's own way, it needs to actually have some character.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
This Nurse Joy looks and acts better than the other, boring ones. I think we're getting vibes from the Orange Islands tanned Joy with the giant Magikarp.

No, it's not necessarily what'll happen, but at the very least, she's going to be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.