• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 40: Champion Cynthia Appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
It's my turn again! Oh joy!
This eppy starts in 2 weeks so I thought I could get it started.
So what we know is that Paul faces Cynthia- good news for us that jerk will finally learn some manners!

Dax

Legend
If Ash ends up battling Cynthia, does that automatically mean he's going to lose?

I want to see Monferno for some reason, who knows...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
When you have Paul and Cynthia in an episode, you automatically know it will be great, regardless of what else happens in the ep.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
thing is what if some how paul wins, what would that do
im glad there putting cynthia in an episode, maybe she'll use lucario garchomp or spiritomb

ShadowDragon16

I say Garchomp and Spiritomb.

Dax

Legend
I forgot about Murkrow. Yeah, let Chimchar stay as Chimchar and bring me some Murkrow. I want to see if they develop some sort of rivalry between Murkrow and Staravia. Hopefully the birds will battle but I fear for Staravia since Ash has never win against Paul.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
when did paul get a murkrow?

uber gon

Accept Change
I'd like to see Dragon Pulse and Dragon Rush. They sound powerful.

scissorX

Hopefully Paul will have Murkrow, as well as Monferno by now. And if he does have Monferno I'd be more inclined to believe that picture Koji posted of Ash, Grotle and Pikachu.

Hiroki

Let's Battle!
Let's see, Shinji and Shirona appear in an episode, that's good. Does anyone have the summary of the episode? I remember seeing it a while back I think, I'm not sure, and I didn't read it either.

Does anyone also have the animation director, or any of the other staff working on this episode? Someone/Sushi just post the scan with translations... ahh. :/

Pearl's Perap

Looking forward to this episode moreso than any others in a LONG while, probably since the Perap showcasing episode back in the Battle Frontier.

When I heard there was no preview post-episode for this episode, I was so bummed it was unreal, though I know it will make seeing the episode even better.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Excuse me, ScissorX. But what do you mean "Koji's pic of Ash, Grotle and Pikachu"?. Which Pic are you talking about?.

Gentleman Skeleton

Excuse me, ScissorX. But what do you mean "Koji's pic of Ash, Grotle and Pikachu"?. Which Pic are you talking about?.
This is the image in question:
[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/1183572854590.jpg[/IMG139]

Looks fake to me, but what do I know?

Venastois

koji posted a pic of ash, pikachu, and grotle in "Ash's final two" thread in this forum. it's a cool pic, i just don't know if its legit.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Well, I hope Paul gets trounced for his remarks about Ash.

Pearl's Perap

Well, I hope Paul gets trounced for his remarks about Ash.

That is the reason I LIKE Paul, because of how he treats Ash, not everyone has to like him and I think it is good that someone doesn't.

Cynthia will no doubt wipe the floor with him either way, she is the Sinnoh Champion afterall...

Knight_Ram

So the champion decided to show her face after all! Sweet!!

I hope this episode will have a epic battle between Cynthia and Ash. Maybe Paul and Cynthia?! Anywho, if Paul and Cynthia are both in an episode, it will obviously be a great episode.

Venastois

can't wait for shinji to get owned, it will be the best. *relishes the thought*

as big a fan i am of shinji, shirona is #1, top of the top. fav. character. gotta love her. i can't WAIT to see spiritomb, omg, that is going to be SSSSOOOO cool.

and i agree, shinji is great how he is, but he needs to get trounced, at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.