• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 70-72 Titles

From Pokeani, scan link: http://i.pic.to/mw5to?r=1

3/13 DP70
Pull Yourself Together, Chingling!

3/20 DP71+DP72
Pokemon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! (a Two-Part One-Hour Special)

It is believed that the Ranger Special this time will be sort of a promotional episode for the upcoming Ranger 2 game: Pokemon Ranger - Batonnage. And many believe that a new ranger from the game will make a debut.

In the Ranger 2 game there is a hidden mission about the eggs of Manaphy and Riolu, and you can transfer the two eggs to Pokemon D/P.

NEW SUMMARIES HERE:
DP70 The Chingling Ep:

A Pokemon Magician called ???/Shizue and her three Chingling make their debut in this episode. In order to make a successful Pokemon Magic Show happen, Ash & co want to help the spoiled Chingling grow up and mature through Pokemon battle.

DP71+72 The Ranger Special:
The 1-hour story is based on a Riolu knowing Aura Sphere. Main cast includes ???/Hajime (probably the hero of Ranger 2) and ???/Hinata (the female ranger from the Celebi ep and the Deoxys Special in BF).

[Creds to PPK of bmgf]

So, a filler and then a Ranger special, with the debut of Riolu! Will Ash catch it? ;)

Last edited:

Shell

Finally, Riolu is in an episode and therefore, Ash could cacth it since everyone wants him to hav a lucario lol

shac

hey, chingling could be brock or TR's next pokemon! by the sound of the title it seems a distressed chingling is waiting to be taken care of..

Alfonso

Derpgull
Oh no.

Commence the mindless speculation that Ash will catch Riolu. Seriously, some of you guys are OBSESSED with him getting Lucario. I won't let this thread turn into a crazed speculation thread on whether he'll get Riolu or not with every post simply stating a desire for him to catch it. If you want to discuss it, at least *try* and contain the statement within an intelligent post, or a post that has more than just 'ash should catch it' cause everyone has had enough of it.

Ranger? A possible return of the Ranger chick from those other episodes? I'm not too keen on her as a character, but she wears tight pants, so... yeah. Tis all good to me.

Sadly no "Enter Tsutsuji! Claydol and Nosepass unite!" titles.

Cobalt_Latios

Chingling?

Does anyone else besides me see something to do with James interaction with it, since he had a Chimecho? I'm thinking that Team Rocket will help out with this. Moreso James and Meowth than Jessie. As for Jessie, I have no clue what she would be likely doing, but helping is definitely not one of them.

As for the Riolu episode, do we know what the new ranger would look like. And not only that, but doesn't that title looks suspiciously like the japanese title for the 8th movie. How the hell does Riolu even know how to use Aura Sphere? It can't. I don't care how you slice it, but that simply violates every gaming rule. Yes I get it, but still. Oh, hold on. Upon better look at the title, this makes me realize that Riolu can use aura much like Lucario could. Doesn't mean it will use Aura Sphere. Okay, that sounds better nevermind the in paragraph contradiction alright?

And this is starting to become a rather interesting trend, putting the Rangers into the show. Hopefully it's a "ranger in training". That would be friggin hilarious to see how one would work out things. And by the looks of the title, I can very well be seeing some awkward catastraphe happening and Riolu has to fix it up. But that's basing it off the Deoxys Crisis, which this episode is probably nothing like, except for the Ranger appearance.

Alfonso said:
Oh no.

Commence the mindless speculation that Ash will catch Riolu. Seriously, some of you guys are OBSESSED with him getting Lucario. I won't let this thread turn into a crazed speculation thread on whether he'll get Riolu or not with every post simply stating a desire for him to catch it. If you want to discuss it, at least *try* and contain the statement within an intelligent post, or a post that has more than just 'ash should catch it' cause everyone has had enough of it.
In all honesty, I was just browsing the main site, and noticed this as one of the new titles, so I can here right away to check it out. Needless to say, I had an awkward suspicion as to what the thread would be about and what would be said in it. Thankfully, I don't care to speculate about captures as its more fun to be surprised... as was the case with the Gligar episode.

Though, I do enjoy speculating about everything else, simply because it's a tad more obvious and is somewhat more predictable anyways.

edit: Oh good god... Upon going to the main site and seeing the protagonists for this game, I honestly hope Lunick is in this episode, as neither of those too look appealing. The guy, not too bad, the girl... urgh.

~C_L~

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Well, they sure know how to irritate the noobs. I bet the next few weeks will be full of threads called "Who is Ash gonna Oak so that he can capture Riolu and get an amazing Lucario?". The pokemon who currently has the strongest chance ois Pikachu- and that ain't gonna happen. I'd laugh if Dawn got it, cause I'd really enjoy that match-up. But I don't see anyone except maybe Gary getting it.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Oh no.

Don't look at me, I'm waiting for Iron Island. Odd for them to showcase Riolu so close to the Veilstone arc...

Chingling?

Does anyone else besides me see something to do with James interaction with it, since he had a Chimecho? I'm thinking that Team Rocket will help out with this. Moreso James and Meowth than Jessie. As for Jessie, I have no clue what she would be likely doing, but helping is definitely not one of them.

Yeah, I can definately see James taking an iterest.

edit: Oh good god... Upon going to the main site and seeing the protagonists for this game, I honestly hope Lunick is in this episode, as neither of those too look appealing. The guy, not too bad, the girl... urgh.

~C_L~

*prays for Jack Walker*

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Don't look at me, I'm waiting for Iron Island. Odd for them to showcase Riolu so close to the Veilstone arc...
Seeing how the writers have improved considerably, that seems a heck of a lot more probable. Thankfully, we aren't necessarily that far from it either.

~C_L~

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I anticipated we'd get another Ranger episode soon considering Battonage's upcoming release and all. Chances are we'll be seeing one of the new rangers, though, and not Hinata. Y'know, for advertising purposes.

Chingling is some useless s*** in the games, but I can see this being an entertaining episode if they somehow make it about Chinglings being used as door hangers. Because really, what other purpose do they serve?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You know nobodies mentioned this but isn't there a chance that Riolu could be the pokemon rangers partner pokemon? I mean they do have partners after all.

Cobalt_Latios

You know nobodies mentioned this but isn't there a chance that Riolu could be the pokemon rangers partner pokemon? I mean they do have partners after all.
I was actually considering that, just didn't mention it.

~C_L~

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Chingling is basically Pacman with frills, except it lacks the pink boots and shameless amounts of lipstick. How could you not get an emmy award winning 22 minutes out that, I ask you?

I find it difficult to get excited about anything involving the brain-washing swine that are Pokémon Rangers, especially when it includes the horrible plush jackal that only seems to trigger stupidity and woe. SO;

Pokémon Ranger tries to brain-wash Muku.BIRD to do their bidding, but in a circumstance of extreme ignorance, he hadn't counted on the severe brain-damage the bird received way back in episode 2. The usual brain-washing technology, not equipped for dealing with such mental anguish, enhances Muku.BIRD's brain power to a level that only Vegeta would dare utter in disbelief. Sensing Muku.BIRD's power level, Riolu appears from Hikari's skirt and tries to finish of the feathered fiend with a spirit bo...sorry, 'AURA SPHERE'. Obviously it fails, and the main story of the show is ditched in favour of a plot with involves Muku.BIRD trying to take over the world, involving ‘mature’ themes and suggestive humour.

Rave

Banned
Finally, Riolu is in an episode and therefore, Ash could cacth it since everyone wants him to hav a lucario lol

Ash has a full team already. If anyone, its got to be Brock. He's like the mom in the whole series.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
Unlikely as I think it is... with all the Riolu/Lucario appearances in the Animé recently, along with the whole back-catalogue of prophetic reasons that Ash will catch one, it seems even more possible, I admit.

What I find more interesting is: the egg? that he'll recieve in the episode will result in an unenthusiastic Oaking IMO Gligar will get the boot - only to come back and do a Krabby during the League. What happened to Phanpy......huh?

Especially with the whole Gold/Silver resurgence in the Animé, (hopefully) leading to a DS remake, it wouldn't be the worst idea to say 'bye-bye' to the glider for now, but I'm sure he'll kick the *** of Paul's Gliscor someday...

neptune_84

It's go time!
it is funny i was thinking last night that we will probably get word of a new pokemon ranger feature episode as the new game gets released next month.

i am really hoping that the egg goes to dawn still. i dont think riolu would look good with ash and i want to see a contest riolu more than a gym battle riolu.

shac

well, ash has a full team at this moment and dawn is on a losing streak. Its unlikely that she will start training a new pokemon at this stage. so, i say no one gets the riolu. but if theres any possibility, i say, its brock!

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
As stated before, too many people have a sexual obsession with Ash and Riolu, and I expect the Ash 4 Riolu club to suddenly have a speculasm.

I for one expect that the episode will revolve around the NEW ranger and their faithful Riolu trying to help out in locating an injured pokemon, possibly the first sighting of our favourite OU pixie Azelf, or a mirage at least leading to the proper injuree, straight from WTFsville, Misty's Togetic, thoroughly pwned from a chance encounter with Giratina through the Mirage Kingdom and the randomness of the spiritual world.

As for the bell thing, let's just call it sandwich meat and get over it while preparing for the influx of Auraholics out there.

EDITUM: And while I'm ranting here, let's put a 50char limit on the post length of this thread. Saves having to go through about 500 pages of "Ash will catch/get/hatch/obtain/eat Riolu".

Last edited:
Ash has to get a Riolu egg if not it will be the Buziel insadent all over agian and we all know how that turned out. I don't know if the trade was planned out from the begining or not but either way Ash got it in the end. So the Japan writers must know how many want Ash to get it, come on.