• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP 75 Title (?)

Taken from bmgf...
PPK; said:
According to some guy from Pokeani Discussion Board,

the April 17 episode title is:

(Contest Master - Wallace Appears!!) or (Enters the Contest Master - Wallace!!)

for bio of Wallace: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wallace

Wallace finally makes his debut in the anime...

Dawn, your chance!

The title is not 100% confirmed, but it is quite likely that this is the title.
As expected they are continuing with Dawn's contest arc now, and this guy will probably help Dawn to regain her confidence.

UPDATE: The title's 90% confirmed - http://r.pic.to/ue153 -

Last edited:

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Wallace? Man, they wait unti D/P to show Wallace? I wonder if he will still be the Champion or is it still Steven?

D/P is so ****ing awesome.

Wallace! Awesome. <3 Sounds like an interesting episode. :3 I love Wallace.

unown?

ghost freak
is this for real? i would think that jasmine wuld have appeared for a contest and wallace for battles but if that is the case...what's the source? it says nothing of the sort in bulbapedia.

Yeah, I agree with unown? I would've thought an appearance by Jasmine for contests would've been more likely than Wallace, but either way, it's pretty cool.

BlisseyBoy

Blissful Blissey...
Yay! Dawn is going to continue contests! :D Who is Wallace? Sorry i've never played the GSC series.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Wallace is the 8th gym leader of Hoenn in RS, and the champion in Emerald. He's also one of the halves of Gracefushipping, and sadly deceased in Medea's shipping fic, father of one.

He also uses water pokemon, and methinks that Pimplup's going to get all the attention today.

unown?

ghost freak
wallace is from the ruby-sapphire-emerald generation. jasmine is from gold-silver-crystal. he is the hoenn champion in emerald and the 8th leader in ruby-sapphire.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
A...bout...time. =)

Now we just need Janine and pretty much all the GLs will have appeared at some point.

BlisseyBoy said:
Who is Wallace? Sorry i've never played the GSC series.

Wallace is a Gym Leader in RSE who trains Water Types.

Speaking of which, will Wallace have Juan's game team if the opposite applied in the anime?

uhhhhh

Too sweet
Whoa whoa whoa. Freeze. Wallace will make his appearance at THIS point in time??? He's a bit... late, that's for sure. I was honestly expecting more of Jasmine or Fantina... but I guess Wallace's okay as well.

Now if only Janine made her appearance as well...

unown?

ghost freak
who knows? we just have to wait and see.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
You'll have to forgive me for being slightly underwhelemed, considering that

a.) I never found this character even remotely interesting

and

b.) Half of his roster is redundant. If that Milotic of his doesn't show up, I'll be amazed.

I mean, I'm still pleased that they're willing to revisit things that have been skipped over in the past and are actually willing to develop characters. But...y'know.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
WALLACE! o_O YOU KNOW WHAT AM I DOING? I'M JUMPING! JUMPING!
I love Wallace, it was him who made me love Milotics. I hope Milotic appears this episode and maybe Juan! WALLACE! WALLACE! FTW!
This WILL be awsome!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
This is where we see Wailord shine. There will be no better chance to show off the awesomeness of a whale that is able to be magically compressed into a ball of minute proportions.

WALLACE! o_O YOU KNOW WHAT AM I DOING? I'M JUMPING! JUMPING!
I love Wallace, it was him who made me love Milotics. I hope Milotic appears this episode and maybe Juan! WALLACE! WALLACE! FTW!
This WILL be awsome!

Oh and that's for sure. Wallace > All the other gym leaders/league champions. :3

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well in the pokemon manga RS series, they showed that when Ruby wasn't doing well in the contest he approached Wallace to take him as his student so he could do better in contest since in the manga Wallace was a well known Contest Master aswell as a Gym Leader (similar to how Juan was a coordinator aswell as a gym leader in the anime).
I think they are going to do a similar thing with Dawn because since she isn't doing well in the contest, Wallace will be the one who would help her & show her the correct way.