• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP and Final AG Video Preview.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Thanks for putting up the link Kojiro, but my stupid computer won't freakin let me load it <_<
Can you put pictures up of the clip by any chance?

Kabuto

little punks!
Hah looks awesome. Ash vs. Gary looks like it'll be good. Diamond and Pearl looks interesting too. I like the way Hikari is animated, is it me or does her starter Pochama look like its in a contest? The chances for May staying is getting slimmer. I think I saw the super contest insignia while Pochama was appealing. Also, May was talking with the sunset behind her and Max looked sad at what she said. Also I saw Aipoms ear. Seems its staying (alongside Pikachu obviously)

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Bah I so badly want to see those clips of Ash V.S Gary.
I bet Team Rocket will interup them sadly so that makes them want to continue in another episode of D/P.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
same here can't load

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
...So, am I the only one who noticed Pochama was performing in a pokémon contest during that preview?

Dun, dun, DUUUUUNNNN!

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Well, May's admission is DEFINATELY be about what she's going to do not ANYTHING of love of how some people thought it would be, it probably will be because Max goes all emo like after May makes her 'admission'.

For those of you who can't watch it, download VLC player, [go find it on Yahoo or Google] and play the file there.

...So, am I the only one who noticed Pochama was performing in a pokémon contest during that preview?

Dun, dun, DUUUUUNNNN!
*watches people blow up as they read that*

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
AHHhh Cybercubed's worst nightmare is coming true. Crap now where going to have all these Hikari is a May clone things coming which she is not.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

Dun, dun, DUUUUUNNNN!

Then it is official. The writers are morons and Hikari is nothing more than a boring May clone.

I feel sorry for all those who watch the next series now.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Don't jump to conclusions, it's not confirmed that Pochamma is Hikari's....besides, dont judge based on that.

Hikozaru looks awesome going on fire.

Kabuto

little punks!
You can't exactly blame the writers for this, or Hikari. May was getting too experienced and why use the3rd gen girl when they can use the 4th gen girl? And we all know they're not using the 4th gen boy (thank god)