• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP Arc End revealed?

HoennMaster

So now we only have two more episodes left to be revealed. I doubt we are getting a double airing. Guess it's time for me to start forgetting about Dawn so I'm not that sad when she leaves.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
So this is it for DP, huh? Just a little more then a month left then. I have to say, I think I'll be a little upset when this saga ends, I really enjoyed DP. It was the best series so far if you ask me, even if there was some goof ups here and there.

But I must say, Best Wishes is looking great.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wow, so we finally have a date for the ending. I'll miss you D/P you were great, all the characters were fun, well except for Pipulp and Kenny, those two I won't miss. Other than that, we got good character development with the gym leaders this time. Jessie was actually fun in contests. I really loved Dawn's character and her friendship with Ash, I will miss both very much. However, I am looking forward to the next series, so I must look to the future.

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
but... but... I DON'T WANT DP TO END!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT

Torpoleon

It could be that we might get one more double episode. So, Sept. 9, 2010 is when the Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series is supposed to end in Japan? Too bad that they couldn't have gotten one more week. At least it gives the writers some time to work on the finishing touches for Pokemon: Best Wishes!.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I'd imagine we will get a double episode somewhere along the line meaning it's probably going to finish up on DP192 alri

Damn was hoping it would end on DP193 but alas no unless we get 2 doubles which is very unlikely

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
So:
9/9 last episode
16/9 weeks break
18/9 Black and White released
23/9 Best Wishes begins

Sounds about right to me; didn't AG to DP have a weeks break too?

zeno48

Zaker!
So is it possible that we might not even get a pallet town episode? I mean this is just all going way too fast.

RickHoenn

Banned
To me DP was the least appealing saga and I can't wait for Isshu. Seriously almost couldn't stand these past 4 years.

THIS, I totally got away from the anime these years, so good riddance DP, Welcome Best Wishes!

R_N

So is it possible that we might not even get a pallet town episode? I mean this is just all going way too fast.
What are we at now? 189, the Semifinal?
So, what, 3 more episodes after that?

Let's assume 189 is the end of Ash's Sinnoh league. 190 will be the League ending ceremonies, maybe Dawn &/or Brock find their calling. 191 could be the goodbye for the both of them (or just Dawn). 192 is the Pallet episode where Ash finds out about Isshu (assuming he hasn't already) gets his new clothes and on he goes (plus maybe Brock leaves here)

Thriller

Its almost time
I'm still not convinced Takuto is gonna win. For all we know, Darkrai is his only Pokemon (Just because it's a 6 on 6 fight, doesn't necessarily mean it's mandatory to use 6 Pokemon).

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I sure hope it doesn't end that early.

R_N

I'm still not convinced Takuto is gonna win. For all we know, Darkrai is his only Pokemon (Just because it's a 6 on 6 fight, doesn't necessarily mean it's mandatory to use 6 Pokemon).

And then he pulls out Heatran.
190: Legendary Bout~ They Just Keep Coming!! Satoshi's defeat?!

edit: Oops got the name wrong, accuracy is a big deal with fake titles don'cha'know

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
And then he pulls out Heatran.
190: Legendary Bout~ They Just Keep Coming!! Satoshi's defeat?!

edit: Oops got the name wrong, accuracy is a big deal with fake titles don'cha'know

191: Takeshi's Goodbye!!! Bye To Hikari As Well?

BlueVapor

Wait, so this means there's 2 episode titles left to be revealed?

How are we going to squeeze the end of the Sinnoh League, a proper farewell to Ash's rivals, Brock and Dawn's departure, and the Pallet reunion in that time...? Meh, I'm not surprised, the endings are always rushed...

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Pretty sure you need at least 6 Pokemon to enter the Pokemon League.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!

Lol, I wrote this and read the a**e-whooping I got....

I dont suppose Ash might win by virtue of the Darkrai trainer having nothing other than Darkrai right?

That way, Darkrai could sweep 4 or 5 Pokemon, but Ash can still win just by taking down Darkrai?

Oh yeah, that'd work.

If it weren't for the clearly established 6-VS-6 rules of the Championship Rounds.

What kind of tournament doesn't have rules? Of course there's rules, and entering Six Pokemon in the Championship Rounds is one of them.

Rules are rules init blud? :D