• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dp bt rmt!

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
RMT for BT in DP (i'm mainly using this to get BP) o and i'm not going to post EV's

Alakazam@ Life Orb ;065;
Synchronize

Calm Mind
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Psychic

Get him in, CM up then let loose with AMAZING SPATK, moveset is for some variation so he could have a go at sweeping and i put EB in because i couldn't be bothered breeding for Signal Beam.

Scizor@? ;212;
Swarm (I had to trade with my m8 to get Bullet Punch and BP is 2 important 2 start again)

Bullet Punch
X-Scissor
Brick Break
Swords Dance

Like Alakazam get him in then SD and try to sweep. X Scissor for STAB, Brick Break for coverage and Bullet Punch to sweep up the crumbs ('specially if my foe is using Focus Sash)

Weavile@ ? ;461;
Pressure

Night Slash
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
?

Again sweep up anything left. Ice Punch anything i outspeed, Ice Shard anything i don't. Not sure what to put in the last slot.

Donphan@ Leftovers ;232;
Sturdy

Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Ice Shard
Fire Fang

Set up SR, then take out anything with SE IS and FF. Stone Edge for flying, Ice shard for Dragon and Fire Fang for steels which otherwise i'm walled by.

Anyway please fill in the gaps and give me any suggestions to make it even better. THNKS!;212;

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Changes in bold

RMT for BT in DP (i'm mainly using this to get BP) o and i'm not going to post EV's

Alakazam@ Life Orb/Focus Sash ;065;
Synchronize

Calm Mind/Charge Beam
Focus Blast
Energy Ball/Signal Beam
Psychic

Get him in, CM up then let loose with AMAZING SPATK, moveset is for some variation so he could have a go at sweeping and i put EB in because i couldn't be bothered breeding for Signal Beam.

Alakazam is a little too fragile to survive after Calm Mind and Life Orb. Charge Beam is another option because it is both an attack, and increases your SP Atk just as much as Calm Mind. I know you wouldn't breed for SBeam, but a Move Tutor in Platinum teaches it. Maybe you could trade Alakazam to a friend who has it?

Scizor@Leftovers;212;
Swarm/Technician(I had to trade with my m8 to get Bullet Punch and BP is 2 important 2start again)

Bullet Punch
X-Scissor
Roost
Swords Dance

Like Alakazam get him in then SD and try to sweep. X Scissor for STAB, Brick Break for coverage and Bullet Punch to sweep up the crumbs ('specially if my foe is using Focus Sash)

Technician makes the Bullet Punch you seem to like stronger, but it's really personal choice. Roost and Leftovers make Scizor more sturdy which is Scizor's strong stat.

Weavile@Focus Sash/Choice Band;461;
Pressure

Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Aerial Ace

Again sweep up anything left. Ice Punch anything i outspeed, Ice Shard anything i don't. Not sure what to put in the last slot.

Weavile is so fast, almost nothing outspeeds it. Ice Shard is too weak of a move to give fragile Weavile. If you choose not to give Alakazam Focus Sash, it'll give Weavile an extra attack before it faints. If you go the Choice Bd way and get stuck against an unfavorable matchup, swap out to either Scizor or Donphan. Brick Break and Aerial Ace are for coverage.

Donphan@ Leftovers ;232;
Sturdy

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Ice Shard
Fire Fang

Set up SR, then take out anything with SE IS and FF. Stone Edge for flying, Ice shard for Dragon and Fire Fang for steels which otherwise i'm walled by.

CPUs rarely retreat, so Stealth Rock looses value. Earthquake allows you STAB and a more reliable main attack form. If you need Stealth Rock, replace Fire Fang with it because Earthquake solves your steel problem.

Anyway please fill in the gaps and give me any suggestions to make it even better. THNKS!;212;

I hope that I helped! ( =

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
^Just some things to consider from bulber's suggestions:

Technician is mandatory on Scizor. Otherwise, Bullet Punch loses that much-needed 1.5x bonus.

If you decide to run Focus Sash on Weavile, go with Swords Dance > Aerial Ace. That way, you're guaranteed at least one Swords Dance, and then you're free to sweep. I did the same thing with a Nasty Plot Azelf, and it works like a charm.

Donphan can keep Stealth Rock, and switch Fire Fang for Earthquake. Stealth Rock hits Pokemon coming in, and is vital for breaking Focus Sashers (whom you will see very much of in the later rounds).