• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP Pokédex Question

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I'd like a pokedex even without sprites and full names. And if you are not too busy some moment, couldnt you add some new pokemon to the smilies list?

Pokedexter

WaterGround Trainer
1. naetle
2. Hayashigame
3. Dotatitos
4. hizozaru
5. Moukazaru
6. Goukazaru
7. pochama
8. Pottaisha
9. Enteturo
10. Mukkuru
11. Mukkubird
12. mukkuhawk
13. Bippa
14. Biidaru
15. korobooshi
16. korotokku
17. Korinku
20. abra
21. kababra
22. alakazam
23. magikarp
24. gyarados
25. subomi
26. roselia
27. rozureido
28. zubat
29. golbat
30. crobat
31. geodude
32. graveller
33. golem
34. onix
35. steelix
36. Zugaidosu
38. Tatetopusu
39. Toridepusu
40. machop
41. machoke
42. machamp
43. psyduck
44. golduck
45. Minomuchi
48. wurmple
49. silcoon
50. beautifly
51. cascoon
52. dustox
53. Mitsuhoney
55. Pachirisu
56. Buoysel
57. floatsel
58. Cherinbo
59. cherimu
60. Karanakushi
61. toritodon
63. aipom
66. Fuwaraido
67. Mimiroru
68. mimiroppu
69. gastly
70. haunter
71. gengar
72. misdreavus
73. Muumaaji
74. murkrow
78. goldeen
79. seaking
80. barboach
81. whiscash
82. Riishan
83. chimecho
84. sukasopuu
85. Sukatanku
86. meditite
87. medicham
88. Doomiraa
90. ponyta
91. rapidash
92. bonsly
93. sudowoodo
94. mime jr.
95. mr mime
96. Pinpuku
97. chansey
98. blissey
99. cleffa
100. clefairy
101. clefable
102. perappu
103. pichu
104. pikachu
105. raichu
106. hoothoot
107. noctowl
112. Rioru
113. lucario
117. wooper
118. quagsire
119. wingull
120. pelipper
121. girafarig
122. hippopotasu
124. azurill
125. marill
126. azumarill
127. scorpiis
128. dorapion
129. gregguru
132. remoraid
133. octillery
142.yukikiaburiis
147. Emuritto

pokeboy sarab

...mmm...hot!
well i am just looking for good pics of the new pokemon and thier name and types and thenational dex no. and evelotions if u can get that done properly very fast its ok othervise takeyour time its better tto have good quality.

i can wait. i don't think D/P pokemon will beat the originals anyway [apart from online battling, that'll rock!!]

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Well I currently have the game, but my Japanese vocabulary is very low. I can understand what's going on because I play Pokemon games for so long, but I have no idea what kinds of attacks the new ones are learning, I just have to get rid of an old one, see what the new one does and make the decision of keeping it.

So yeah, I would like a Pokedex-Lite, without the big sprites (at least you have the small ones), so I know what moves they'll learn, or when (and when/how they evolve, I know you know a lot of them now, so I would love to know them).

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
Having an English pokedex so early seems rather pointless. I'd prefer to wait, especially with no English Pokemon and attack names and a lack of proper sprites, it'll be rather confusing.

Skywake

Dratini Trainer
update other info in the D/P section first i say. stuff like:
-what are the version exclusives
-details of all the Pokétch functions
-online trading mechanics
-online battling mechanics
-underground area stuff
-Cross-Gen Trading

Jade

Myuu...
Umm Joe.

if you need translators to crack out names, you get 2 more people to deal with it - Liam and I is still there to translate anything missing for you :3

Dragonfree

Just me
Only a couple of people imported the game and would have any use for the Pokédex. I'd understand if this were a site in Japanese, but it's not.

Meanwhile, everybody is dying to see better images of the new Pokémon.

Mira

I agree, it would be pointless having an English Pokedex so early when only a handful of people are importing. I think the majority of people,(myself included),would rather have sprites. I mean, no one is going to think back and go "wow, Serebii.net was one of the first sites to have a partial Pokedex on the new Pokemon". I would much rather be able to see as many new Pokemon as possible before I start worrying about their specifics.

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Full sprites of the Pokemon all the way~!

Yeah, it would be handy for those who have imported the game to get the Pokedex side of the equation, but how many people have actually imported it? Plus I think it would make the game so much funner and harder trying to play the game in Japanese.

BooJoh

Strangely Normal
I think 90% of the people replying here misread the question.

The sprites won't come any faster if he doesn't do the Pokedex yet.

I guess I speak for myself when I say I don't visit Serebii to find sprites that - once revealed - can be found on any Pokemon site, I come here for the comprehensive game info, mainly the pokedexes.

I think enough people will appreciate the Pokedex now to warrant one, and those who just want to see the pics will see them just as soon either way.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I say do it as we go along. Seems like it would be constantly updated then. I'm outnumbered but nevermind =P

For those people saying that not many people have the game I say if Serebii does it now/by the end of the weekend/however long it will take then we won't have to wait when the game it released. Serebii could get more hits by Japanese people too since they have it. The site may not be Japanese but that doesn't mean the Japanese won't come here.

gradevoirs_leader

Salamance is god.
hey man dont be silli and lose sleep because noobs cant wait sleep man. and i think most of us wood prefer to wait till we have spirts i would