• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP Pokédex Question

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I would definatly say to wait for the sprites. The names do not really mean that much without them.

na ill wait just take ur time every1 will be ok

Last edited:

Kuroshi

I agree with the general consensus, we can wait for full sprites. And at least translated attack names.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
I think i would prefer the sprites first. But is there a way to create a short list of all known DP evolutions (who to who and how)?

Chaosweaver

Cancer Of The Soul
Yeah i'd like to see proper pictures of all the sprites myself. I'm dying to see what some of them look like up close and/or in game. Btw I think I speak for us all when I say I appreciate the work you guys are putting into keeping us updated! I'm literally checking my computer ever hour or so in anticipation of anything new. Keep up the good work guys!

Tha King

Trains anything
No one cares about the pokedex at this point because many of us don't even have the game.

I speak for everyone when I say, Give us full sprites!!! You must know some people who can rip them from the games.

Same Here..

god-eater

Little Horn
i think you should relly just enjoy the game ^_^ and then help us all out here, i mean whats the point if your not enjoying it yourself :)

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
The Battle sprites are just gravy on top of what the Pokedex is really about, information.

While I would like to see sprites as soon as possible (no pressure though!), I wholeheartedly agree with BooJoh on this, as well as the fac that the sprites won't come any faster just because he's holding off on the 'Dex.

Only a couple of people imported the game and would have any use for the Pokédex.

Only a couple people? Did you see my signature? 53 members at the moment.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Now I'm no longer in my sleep deprived state...

Would you rather have the Pokédex done and dusted asap even though we have no sprites or would you rather wait for the sprites

We'ld also have a problem with the 113 new attacks, they wont have names just yet but will have numbers linking them to the attackdex. We'll try and work on names asap.

So...what say you? If you all would rather it happen asap, we should have it done by the end of the Weekend

Pokedex I'd qute like to see soon, but no real rush... no need to wait for the sprites, but the Discovery thread should have priority. Only other thing I'll say is: Please include totals for the base stats when you're doing that section, as it provides a quick illustration of that Pokemon's power. The stats a Pokemon has at level 1 (straight out of the egg) and Level 6 amd 11 (ignoring DV's, EV's etc) would also be nice (to show how strong a pokemon gets how quickly) but not vital by any means.

Attackdex can wait for the names.

darthgali

Pokemon Trader
Dex please

As an importer, I could really use the Pokedex info. It'd be a great help as I try to muddle through(and hopefully learn some Japanese while I'm at it)

WhiteKyziken

Breathing
Well.. Honestly.. I would like to have the Pokedex now, but, if it puts any hindrance on any one of the staffs well being, then I'd prefer not..