• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP Pokédex Question

Wolf4444

Beginning Trainer
I think we should definitely wait!

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
The pokedex is going to be under consturcion now.

No fair!Serebii lives in bounermouth and me in ceredigion.(very west in wales) and he gets to play on d/p.Oh well!I dont understand japnese.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
Hmm, i'd prefer an incomplete dex to nothing at all. :D

Cucco-Cojiro

Female Trainer
I want: Sprites>Movesets>Everything Else.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think that you should do the pokedex and attackdex now. For the pokedex, there's barely information for a low amount of pokemon. And we also have lots of new attacks, so those should be in the attackdex.

Johnny Test

Steel Champion
I think you should post a youtube video

ShiningMurkrow

Zzzzz....Wha?
Full sprites, please!

azurill

i'd prefer if we could firstly have the images of all pokemon,and the pokedex can wait

Battra

Wait until you got sprites and names for all the new attacks.

Arbok

aka Arbok
I definitely would not mind waiting for the full sprites and attack names. The Pokedex would just be kind of a pain to look at otherwise.

I also really whant's to see the sprites (Especially the evo's from the older Pokés, like Magmar, Rhydon, Lickytung, Togetic, Nosepass, Aipom, Murkrow and Porygon2), but the attacks doesn't care me really much.