• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP055: Aipom & buizel! Respective roads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
None preview yet, but it can comming soon. We can start say in the right topic if the "trade" will be temporary or not. And I hope so! I'm already habituated with aipom with Ash and buizel with Dawn...

Last edited:
Yes, and the series so far is focusing TO MUCH ON DAWN. If the trade pushes through, I'm thinking that the series' main character is now Dawn. :(

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
If they do trade, I hope it is only temporary. I think Aipom is fine with Ash, and Buizel is fine with Dawn.

Buizel isn't fine with Dawn because it doesn't give a crap about Contests. It would feel good by Ash's side because it likes to fight and would be trained to fighting. Buizel isn't a sweet "plushie" like Buneary or Pachirisu. It's a pokemon who needs to grow and wants to be stronger. That why I will be very happy if Ash and Dawn trade their pokemon.

ShadowDragon16

Buizel isn't fine with Dawn because it doesn't give a crap about Contests. It would feel good by Ash's side because it likes to fight and would be trained to fighting. Buizel isn't a sweet "plushie" like Buneary or Pachirisu. It's a pokemon who needs to grow and wants to be stronger. That why I will be very happy if Ash and Dawn trade their pokemon.

Agreed, Buizel is just getting screwed out of victories and spotlight with dawn. Even if it gets Shafted on Ash's team, it can't be as worse as being shafted by Piplup

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Agreed, Buizel is just getting screwed out of victories and spotlight with dawn. Even if it gets Shafted on Ash's team, it can't be as worse as being shafted by Piplup

Wait until we see if Ash gets Infernape or Torterra before you say that...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The thing is for me both Aipom and Buizel fit with Ash and I can't see Ambipom with Dawn. Like I said once the episode is over hopefully people won't wine over the results.(But they will anyway)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Aipom particated in a contest before so it could along with Dawn. Buizel is more of a pokemon that could do well in gymbattles to build up it's strength. So I bet ash could train it more better than Dawn could.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Aipom has been trained by advanced trainer so if Dawn uses it her chances for winning will grow. Jessie used Aipom once and and she won because of it. Dawn isn't lame but she still must learn more about pokemon. Her team is little too weak so having Aipom is like a prize.

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
My two cents: Don't want them to trade, at least permanently. Think it's more interesting that the pokémon and trainers are mismatched. Don't really get why people are so obsessed with the damn trade in the first place. Episode should be mostly dedicated to Muku.BIRD despite the title and any contrary implications the preview may have. Couldn't go without mentioning that. It's my gimmick.

My outlandish speculation; Nozomi will do something interesting.

<sigh>

please dont' take this the wrong way, but can people wait UNTIL they see the preview/screenshots from the preview BEFORE posting in this thread?

There's already a speculation thread dedicated to the Aipom/Buizel trade...we don't need another one that's exactly the same...if we're going to talk about the trade in this episode, at LEAST have it be talk based on info gathered from the preview

chbrevolution

Gym Challenger
just saw the preview and its a shame how distracted Aipom and Buizel was during training (especially Aipom), Aipom did a nice little routine with Focus Punch (more simple than what Aipom usually does)
Episode looks like it does focus on bonds as Sudowoodo and Brock hug and so does Zoey and Glameow

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Yeah, Ash and Aipom usually sync better than that preview implies they will next ep.

turtle twig

Just saw the preview. It shows Buizel getting distracted and Aipom using contest moves. But it doesn't really give anything away.

There's a funny bit in there where Ash and Pikachu both gag after tasting something. Pikachu looks like it might be sick.

Very curious about this one.

!!-Eevee-!!

I dont realy like the trade. Remember that May has a Combusken/Blaziken and use it for contests? Now, maybe Buizel can learn 'contesting' too. Anyways, this is the first trade between 2 Main Caractars.

~Eevee

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
I dont realy like the trade. Remember that May has a Combusken/Blaziken and use it for contests? Now, maybe Buizel can learn 'contesting' too. Anyways, this is the first trade between 2 Main Caractars.

~Eevee

Flaw with that argument...Combusken/ Blaziken had an aptitude for contests at least...Buizel cant even do appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.