• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP081 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchartrainer07

I don't mind if they completely change the monkey's personality after the episode. Having an angry monkey who only cares about revenge and power sounds pretty cool to me.

No matter if it's a joke I really, really, really don't like comments like that. We can joke and have fun without reaching those limits.

Torkoal was weak but it was never boring. I don't know how many times I busted laughing when it started to cry especially in the gym battle.
I know an angry monkey would be awesome. Sorry I couldn't think of anything but the mama joke but I am sorry I hit my head this morning and haven't been thinking straight. I liked the crying for a bit it was kinda cute but after a while it got old and its battles weren't all that great, did it even win any?

Really? I thought Paul just stomped it out of it. I was just making a stereotypic joke about guys, I know they all aren't like that. :p I find that kind of awkward. >_> IMO, I really, REALLY, don't want another Charizard relation. It's already being accused of being it's clone. -_-;

Paul did a lot of things to hurt Chimchar's personality and make it emo and go Apeshit on his ***. I know I was just proving a point to the people who didn't read the conversation between you and Dax.I don't see it as a Charizard Clone simply because if its Angry at everyone but Ash and the other pokemon it would be kinda more like Sceptile and Charizard combined.

You Guys and this Freakin Emo craze, If I see an Emo Pokemon I'm gonna be so ******, As for all the emotional episodes, I'm sick of them too, but If Chimchar gets some development I'm all for it.

I don't like the crying and whining crap, but the angry monkey idea fascinates me. The tears episode was a bit of a downer imo, but I liked the ending with all the attacks being used, though they should have thrown in Aipom's swift attack, and Pachirisu's Discharge to give it more oomph, oh and Croagunks poison sting would have been a nice addition too.

So....CLOSE....UNTIL....MOST....INTERESTING....EPISODE....IN....D/P....AIRS....*drools*.

Hands wet wipe to Uber Gon.

This is what happens:
391.jpg

And you confirmed this how might i ask?

thunderblade12

i wish chimchar would evolve but i know it wont happen here.

my ideas final ideas before this thing gets closed:

- ash is training gligar, it is carried away by the wind, ash and co. chase it and run into paul while chasing.
- paul of course assumes ash sucks at everything in the world just because his gligar cant glide properly, ash is mad, they do battle. MORTAL COMBAT!
- gligar vs gliscor: gligar looses..bad..but it does manage to knock out one of gliscors fangs, which gligar keeps
- paul brings up chimchar and insults it or something so ash uses it next: chimchar vs ursaring..chimchar is being killed like we seen in the preview, it unlocks blaze which makes the little monkey go apes for some B/Sed reason. chimchar destroys the ursaring. ash relies on pikachu, buizel and turtwig to stop chimchars rage.
- paul tells chimchar that ash is just using it to help him win battles too, chimchar turns on ash. paul smirks maliciously and walks away as chimchar is killing ash
- ash, again, has to give some heartfelt sentimental speech to cheer the little emo monkey up and reassure it that someone actually cares for it
- ash goes to the pokemon center as the sunsets to heal himself and his pokemon, and talks to dawn and brovk about what a jerk paul is
- "prepare for trouble! make it double!"...yeah, they get pikachu and magmar....ash sends out gligar and paul sends out honchkrow. gligar evolves and team rocket is blasted off again, pikachu and magmar are fine.
- gliscor vs gliscor: ashs gliscor ends up winning
- paul releases his gliscor and reveals that he sent ursaring to reiji.

Erutan

Hmm cool, the episode will be airing soon, almost forgot :p last quick speculation.

I believe the sooth bell will be what brings Chimchar back to Normal.The writers seem to like bringing continuity in these seasons so it would make sense.The very item Chimchar help Ash win ,and Paul found useless ,will be what saves them this episode.

Also I can see Gligar possibly evolving. Heck may be random ,but he was a random capture in the first place. :)

Isis-sama

Doesn't it seem like Gligar *already* has brain damage?

I mean, there's all the winking, licking, embracing Ash, not being able to glide, and all the other weirdness that seems to exist in its personality . . .

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Wow that be well weird for gligar to have brain damage.

Chimchartrainer07

Does this mean Gligar is going to have brain damage like Staravia?

I said something around those lines and received an infraction for being off topic for some reason, but one would think so. I know I keep saying it but Chimmy going psycho is what has me excited for the episode, and I want there to be an evolution in this episode no matter who it is as long as it belongs to Ash.

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
having seen the preview i bet either when chimchar jumps into the air it will:
A.evolve
B.use a HUGE flamethrower or fire spin
C.just go nuts and flail around like a magikarp

Chimchartrainer07

having seen the preview i bet either when chimchar jumps into the air it will:
A.evolve
B.use a HUGE flamethrower or fire spin
C.just go nuts and flail around like a magikarp

My responses to A. Would make me very happy and shocked. B. Or use the super cool move Flare Blitz. C. So your saying its possibly going to have a seizure.

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
My responses to A. Would make me very happy and shocked. B. Or use the super cool move Flare Blitz. C. So your saying its possibly going to have a seizure.

well it would be shocking if it did it could look like it's seen that banned porygon episode haha

Chimchartrainer07

well it would be shocking if it did it could look like it's seen that banned porygon episode haha

I saw that episode and nothing happened in fact I watched it like five times in a row to see if I would have a seizure but nothing happened I think it was banned because people just don't like porygon. Anyways I seriously want to see Paul get burned by a fire attack in the episode.

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
but paul is awesome he only cares about powerful pokemon(like me)and chimchar couldn't fit in though he could of just left it with reji for a while

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Heres a guess on what might happen in the episode:
-Ash is training Gligar
-the wind blows gligar away
-Ash and co go after it
-they meet up with paul
-paul ask ash to a battle
-Ash sends out gligar
-Paul Gliscor
-gligar however faints because it was looking at something and was distracted. Before it fainted it found a razor fang on the ground and picked it up.
-Ash sends out chimchar
-Paul calls chimchar a baby for not being able to master its blaze ability
-Chimchar desides that it well no longer be pushed around so it unlocks blaze
-Paul then tells chimchar that its all ash's fault that chimchar was so weak and chimchar turns on ash attacking him.
-Chimchar is then calmed down and tookin to the pokemon center
-Chimchar finnaly masters its blaze ability

Next episode hope fully gligar evolves.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Heres a guess on what might happen in the episode:
-Ash is training Gligar
-the wind blows gligar away
-Ash and co go after it
-they meet up with paul
-paul ask ash to a battle
-Ash sends out gligar
-Paul Gliscor
-gligar however faints because it was looking at something and was distracted. Before it fainted it found a razor fang on the ground and picked it up.
-Ash sends out chimchar
-Paul calls chimchar a baby for not being able to master its blaze ability
-Chimchar desides that it well no longer be pushed around so it unlocks blaze
-Paul then tells chimchar that its all ash's fault that chimchar was so weak and chimchar turns on ash attacking him.
-Chimchar is then calmed down and tookin to the pokemon center
-Chimchar finnaly masters its blaze ability

Next episode hope fully gligar evolves.

seems pretty decent but i dont think Paul would call Chimchar a baby lol just picturing it makes me laugh though lol

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
paul:eek:h look it's the baby
chimchar:what was that!?
paul:you weak baby
chimchar:ARRRGH!
ash & friends:eek:hhh ****
paul:hehe

shac

I dont understand what people mean by "mastering Blaze ability"-its an ability, one does not need to master it. its not like a move which needs to be learned and perfected. whenever chimmy's health is down, blaze will automatically kick in...

Status
Not open for further replies.