• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP084/DP085 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

I hope we don't have an flashbacks of Pikachu, this is Gligar's episode.

As for Swinub, I think it would be perfect if it evolved into Piloswine right before the Canalave Gym Battle, then a few episodes later (like Ash's Charmeleon) when they start on the way to Snowpoint it evolves.

Some new footage from the Pokemon Sunday preview:

[img139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP84_1.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP84_2.jpg[/img139]

Not much I know, but it's at least something new :eek:

Aw... What a cutie pu <3. Even though it's similar to Munchlax, I have a thing for it. It always looks happy. <~ And yeah, that's great. I wonder if it will turn big after eating a lot of poffins... Imagine a chubby Swinub. O: That'd be so cute.

Gamefreak501

I'm looking forward to these episodes, especially the Gligar episode. I'm a big fan of Gligar and Gliscor so bring it on.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Wonder if Swinub is going to evolve as quick as Yanma and Gligar. I could see it fully evolving to Mammoswine when the gang is on their way to Snowpoint City and they're going through the snow routes. "cuteness" doesnt matter..Mays Blaziken and Venusaur arn't cute either.

That's why they waited until right before May left to use Blaziken and waited for her 4-episode return to use Venusaur.
That's all the writers care about.
Which is way they think we actually like Piplup.

The writers will make fools of us all if Gligar doesn't evolve.
Imagine Gligar glowing, but then Ash takes out his DS and presses the B button and stops him.
Ash: You don't need to be a Gliscor to beat one.
Gligar: You're right. (PokeSpeak)
Ash: I knew you'd understand.

OR

Ash: You don't need to be a Gliscor to beat one.
Gligar: What the heck are you talking about!!!
Gimme that stupid fang!!!! (PokeSpeak)
Ash: I knew you'd understand.
:D

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Some new footage from the Pokemon Sunday preview:

[img139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP84_1.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP84_2.jpg[/img139]

Not much I know, but it's at least something new :eek:

Wonder if Oak will create extra special poffin for Swinub?

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Hmmm summer weeks go by fast.Can't wait to see Gliscor and possible new move.

uber gon

Accept Change

richard

Fire Master
Me too. After seeing a picture of Gliscor behind Ash. I was wondering how big it will be.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Aw... What a cutie pu <3. Even though it's similar to Munchlax, I have a thing for it. It always looks happy. <~ And yeah, that's great. I wonder if it will turn big after eating a lot of poffins... Imagine a chubby Swinub. O: That'd be so cute.

A chubby Swinub would probably look like a big pink and brown bowling ball. Just imagine if it found a hill...that could interesting.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Ok, I've been thinking alot about what would happen IF Brock caught the Swinub, and the more I think about it the more it makes sense, although it will probably go to Dawn, just hear me out:

The narrarator has NEVER made a 'capture' so obvious in the preview, honestly in the preview for this episode he even asked 'Will Dawn get it?' and the fact that its standing near her in the movie poster, I mean its not like the writers at all to try to make something so obvious. Thats why I think that they might be faking us out and giving it to Brock.
Also, in the preview it was shown to LOVE eating. Now, we'va already been through the 'Female Lead who happens to be a coordinator catch a pokemon that eats alot' thing, and so I don't think the writers would completely recycle that idea. And what better way to show off Brock's breeder skills[which include making pokemon food] than to give him a pokemon that always eats?

So, in my opinion we shouldn't rule out that Brock could get Swinub

Two days left untill we see what happens

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Me too. After seeing a picture of Gliscor behind Ash. I was wondering how big it will be.

I'd lol if it turns out bigger than Paul's.

A chubby Swinub would probably look like a big pink and brown bowling ball. Just imagine if it found a hill...that could interesting.

You know what has my curiosity? Swinub on it's back. Call me stupid, but I want to know if it would helplessly wave it's legs in the air.

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
You know what has my curiosity? Swinub on it's back. Call me stupid, but I want to know if it would helplessly wave it's legs in the air.

That would actually be pretty funny, especially if it happens after it eats too much.

Isis-sama

Do Swinub even have legs? I mean if it did they'd wouldn't be that noticeable, but I've never seen a drawing or anything of it with its legs visible.

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
well from what i saw gligar wants the razor fang but ash won't give it to gligar(the meanie) but i swear if gligar decides to stop evolving just so it can prove a point i will NEVER watch the anime again

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I don't know why but i think i would VERY MUCH enjoy a somewhat big battle between Jessie's Yanmega and Ash's (soon to be) Gliscor... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.