• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP091: The Final Showdown! Pokémon Triathon! Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon16

If I recall, the laws of volume and weight do not apply to this show. So even with Ash on a Spoink, it should hop like normal.

Satoshifangirl

If I recall, the laws of volume and weight do not apply to this show. So even with Ash on a Spoink, it should hop like normal.

I remember that even charizard had trouble carrying him because of his weight the first time so if a charizard even has troubles carrying him how is spoink be able too? Though that was in johto

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
By the way, what would the winning team get? So far Team Red is 2nd. Would they get an item for coming out on top, or just a diploma or something?

So, does any1 know? I tried finding out, but I don't get enough time.

Danman

I remember that even charizard had trouble carrying him because of his weight the first time so if a charizard even has troubles carrying him how is spoink be able too?

And also that was flying, Charizard wasn't used to having someone on his back, but I know what you mean by a Spoink being able to give Ash a piggy- back (no pun intended) but just look at Happiny who can throw brock in the air!

shac

I guess if the writers are smart enough they will make it so that the whole Ash-riding-a-spoink thing becomes acceptable. He might stumble every few steps at first. Finally they might travel by teleportation?(Does spoink learn teleport though?) or spoink could throw off ash using its psychic powers....

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
They should of Had Spoink carry Ash using its Psychic powers to lift Ash above the ground. Although it won't have been as funny.

Or they should of just switched Spoink for its Evo.

uber gon

Accept Change
They should of Had Spoink carry Ash using its Psychic powers to lift Ash above the ground. Although it won't have been as funny.

Or they should of just switched Spoink for its Evo.

Yeah, we never see a lot of Grumpig these days.:(

Araleon

Chill
Well, from the looks of the summary for DP092, Jessie's team is going to be winning.

Which is yay! Maybe this means she'll go to the GF...

uber gon

Accept Change
Oh...Mantyke?
How disappointing.
D:

I was hoping for Magikarp, even though it's used quite a bit.

Anyways, even though Ash and crew are gonna be winning (OBVIOUSLY), I can't wait to see how this EP turns out.

Meh, it'd be rather weird seeing Ash use a Magikarp, especially if it evolves which happens A LOT.

I'm surprised that Sharpedo can swim with something that dense on its back.

uber gon

Accept Change
Status
Not open for further replies.