• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP106/107 Titles

Source: PokeAni

12/11 DP106: A way to get along with Pokemon?! / A Way to Befriend Pokemon?!

12/18 DP107: Rampardos VS Bastiodon!

They are translated by Sushi.

This years christmas present is (probably) Hyouta!

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Source: PokeAni

12/11 DP106: A way to get along with Pokemon?! / A Way to Befriend Pokemon?!

12/18 DP107: Rampardos VS Bastiodon!

They are translated by Sushi.

This years christmas present is Hyouta!

Well, I'll try the shorthand version of analysis:

DP106: Getting along? Perhaps the Soothe Bells are noticed here? It's been a while since we've seen them.

DP107: Roark, hands down. No one else owns a Rampardos. Cool, a father-son fight!!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well, who ese besides a lame COTD has a Rampardos? Unless the writers pull something out and gives Paul a Rampardos -_-

Araleon

Chill
Yes! Roark appears, well, maybe.

So, by the looks of these episodes, Ash won't be battling Byron yet. Good. I don't want him to yet.

Getting along with Pokemon? Huh. Maybe there's, like, a Pokemon Ranch or something and that shows Mamoswine, Leafeon, and Magmortar, although it'll be cool if Paul shows up with Magmortar, I'm not sure where he'd fit in these two. Obviously he could fit in DP106, but I'm not sure.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Agreed. Ash won't be fighting Byron until DP 111 at least. I'd prefer DP 115 tbh. I mean this isn't BF. Evolve Chimchar, be able to control it, then think about challenging Byron.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, wonder how Ash and Co. could possibly forget about befriending pokémon? Although I'm think Buneary is gonna evolve.:)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It would be pretty smart if Buneary evolved...But with Piloswine coming up (wait and see), i doubt it.

It's DP *shot*

But yeah, rushing Dawn's evolutions is somewhat better than Ash's, since Piloswine is a 2nd Generation Pokemon anyway. As long as they don't rush THAT evolution to Mamswine, I'll be fine if Buneary evolves.

At least I didn't start the evolution speculation up this time.. :)

thunderblade12

So now its:

DP103: Melee in Canalave
DP104: Darkrai vs Cresselia
DP105: Rotom
DP106: Befriending Pokemon
DP107: Rampardos vs Bastiodon
DP108: Lucario and Riley
DP109: Steel Ruins of Iron Island

Nice line up

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think these episodes will both be set on Iron Island...or at least DP107. After all, Byron and Roark have both been known to train there (according to the games).

DP106 --- Possibly Iron Island arc, but most likely set in Canalave.
DP107 --- Iron Island arc
DP108 --- Iron Island arc
DP109 --- Iron Island arc

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Roark and Byron are probably fighting because oif Riley. In the games Byron seen Riley as a more fit choice as the gym leader than his own son, Roark may be trying to prove himself. Maybe this is how Ash and co. find out about Riley and head to Iron Island in DP108