• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP118 - New Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd like to see Brock with Gliscor too, but let's not get our hopes up as it might not happen. Ash vs. James will no doubt be good, Yanmega will be epic against Staravia.

Same as ShinyCharyZard, I don't give a Sunflora who wins between Staravia/aptor and Honckrow.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Paul defeated Ash in Sandgem Town in a 3 vs 3 battle.Paul defeated Ash with his Chimchar against Turtwig
Paul defeated Ash with Honchkrow

So that's already three wins.
Maybe there's more, I dunno.

Didn't the first battle end in a tie?: -
Starly (Pauls') Beat Starly (Ashs')
Chimchar Lost to Aipom
Elekid Drew with Pikachu
IIRC?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well, Pokeringer isn't a one-on-one battle...

...I'm assuming Paul probably enters it to work on Honchkrow's speed, since it doesn't seem to be a fast flyer really.

Squaaah

I'd like to see Brock with Gliscor too, but let's not get our hopes up as it might not happen. Ash vs. James will no doubt be good, Yanmega will be epic against Staravia.

Same as ShinyCharyZard, I don't give a Sunflora who wins between Staravia/aptor and Honckrow.

Really?! I cant wait to see how the writers handle it. Having Staravia evolve and loose to Hunchkrow would be far too similar to how Turtwig evovled, but the writers might not want Ash to get the step up over Paul already, especially if its the start of Staravia/raptors rivalry with Hunchkrow.

However, as ShinyCharyZard said, its not a battle, so the writers might not see it as that important in making Ash look better then Paul, so they might let Ash get the win.

Of course if Staravia doesn't evolve and gets beaten by Hunchkrow then it would set up the rivalry and give Staravia an chance to evolve later on.

All in all, im pretty excited about who wins between Ash and Paul. I'm also looking forward to hearing why Paul entered, but I might have to wait until the dub for that.

Magician_Ruwla

If it's about a rivalry, they'll end it in a draw, since it's the best way to start a rivalry because both birds want to show the power that they have, and show who's stronger.

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
I doubt Staravia would win even if he evolved, he still weak and slow compare to Honchkrow.

Of course if Staravia doesn't evolve and gets beaten by Hunchkrow then it would set up the rivalry and give Staravia an chance to evolve later on.

this is the best scenario might happen.

How can you draw in PokeRinger?

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
i hope the new poke-ringer will be more adavanced than the old one
example: thr rings are on FIIRE!!!

no just kidding, but I want there to be new twists and rules

Adz

Poke Knight
Yeah I agree. I really can't see Staravia evolving though... Of course it will evolve eventually! We know this, but as has been said already. It would be way too similar to Swellow's evolution. They would want one heck of a great storyline for this episode if they plan on using it as an evolution episode.

However, on the contrary, time wise Staravia has been... well... a Staravia for a rather long time now and is due its evolution in the upcoming weeks anyway! :D

As for this Rivalry that people are suggesting! I agree it would make for an interesting episode to see this new riivalry blossom... Maybe if Staravia evolves it will throw Paul's concentration and losing focus may be his exscuse for "losing" to Ash on this occasion!

J-boogie200

I think that Ash winning again is very unlikely. As far as an evolution, I think it would be nice whether it did evolve or not. A great storyline if it loses to Paul there could be a big showdown at the pokemon league where it would be victorious!

Adz

Poke Knight
I think that Ash winning again is very unlikely. As far as an evolution, I think it would be nice whether it did evolve or not. A great storyline if it loses to Paul there could be a big showdown at the pokemon league where it would be victorious!

Yes I agree actually! It would be very nice to see an awesome showdown in the Pokemon League. It woulb be sooo worth it! ;)

Waterpokes

It would be cool if Brock/Dawn used Gliscor in this game. Then it will be cooler if it makes many mistakes and still winning matches. I also hope that they showed Taillow/Swellow flashback. Since it has been confirmed that Staravia will evolve, but is it in this episode? Anyway, why do we two trainers and has two Gliscors, and nobody is used?! It was a great flyer in the episode it got catched. Looking forward, so yeah.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Well, Pokeringer isn't a one-on-one battle...

...I'm assuming Paul probably enters it to work on Honchkrow's speed, since it doesn't seem to be a fast flyer really.

Isn't that contradictory to what paul said about working on the pokemon's strengths only, rather than their weaknesses, way back during the chimchar tag battle ark?

Just wondering, it MAY have been a dub screw up or add in.

Status
Not open for further replies.