• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP130 - New Title

slowkingsley

DP130 - Ampharos Train! Handsome (Looker) Appears!!

I have no idea what it is about, except the first appearance of the Platinum secret agent. Discuss.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
So Ash will lose in the Gym battle?
Because I see it's a training.
But maybe it's after Snowpoint.

slowkingsley

So Ash will lose in the Gym battle?
Because I see it's a training.
But maybe it's after Snowpoint.

No. It is train, as in the vehicle.

Also the animation directors:

DP127 - Natsume
DP128 - Hirooka
DP129 - Iwane
DP130 - Not sure yet. Don't recognise the name

Last edited:

uhhhhh

Too sweet
So I assume they're using a train to skip Mt. Coronet... dunno what to say about that.

Looker eh? I thought he would appear during the filler saga, but I guess I'm wrong. Now if only Charon could get a proper appearance...

milenadrg

Wow, Looker will and he will have Ampharos! I am sooo happy to see Looker in Anime and little Amphy needs screentime... Can't wait for this episode! :D

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
In the game Looker appear at Jubilife city.
But how they will see him in Snowpoint/near Snowpoint?

milenadrg

Please, let this mean that we have transited to Pt in the anime so that Volkner will have his Pt team...........

Dawn got her Pt clothes(and Ash and Brock Lucas' Pt jacket), but Candice has her DP team still, he can have any team... :p
So Looker trains with that Ampharos? Isn't that right. I hope we will see Nando in that episode, too...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Pfft, who cares about Looker....Amph, Amph, Ampharos! I love Ampharos!

The train better not be based on an Ampharos...I wanna see the Pokemon in the flesh.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Ampharos train! Handsome appears!
Great. Jasmine shows up on the train with Ampharos going to Sunnyshore while Looker investigates. Just saying you know...
But seriously where is the galactic plot? And looker will just be plain awesome in the Anime.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I hope Jasmine will not appear here. I want she'll appear in a contest.

dman_dustin

The train better not be based on an Ampharos...I wanna see the Pokemon in the flesh.

Well here's hoping for an Ampharos train conductor.

Given this episode and what it seems to be about. High chances that Ash won his gym. But what's this, are they completely ignoring the Team Galactic major plot? Sounds like it if they're heading to Sunyshore already. I mean a train to Lake Acuity or somewhere to Mt. Coronet (sorry I don't buy that).

I really hope, they don't actually get on the train, or their visit is interrupted. Because if they're going to do a blimp thing then it looks like the Sinnoh region is just about over (we'll get some crappy Team Galactic two parter just because they're rushing things rather than pacing themselves). Which means Monferno isn't going to evolve (fairly) by the league. Well here's hoping for Floatzel instead.

Candy-Musalina

GAME snOVER.
Source?

This title is fake for me if there isn't any source. But i think it comes from pokeani forums...

It's seems weird to me... where is the lake acuity plot ?

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
*clickity-clacks knuckles* Okie-dokie then.

Galactic-related episodes haven't been too frequent, so here's hoping they don't lose steam the closer they get to the end of the line. Can't have that conclusion being piston, right?
But it looks like they're getting back on track with this little number. Granted, the game's storyline is still buffer in terms of content, but regardless, it's always nice to see another game character coupled to the animé. Things are less likely to derail into filler territory that way. As long as they keep on trucking in this direction, I'll be siding with 'em.
Looker was a great character in the game, and his dialogue was lots of fun(nel) to read. While he's stationed in Sinnoh, he's obviously not native to the region, so it'll be nice to have a few clues as to his origins.
It's likely that he'll be conducting an investingation of some sort, and that'd be just the [/i]ticket for Ash to recieve some coaching in the way of Galactic thrashing.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Pokemon.com's news post about Galactic Battle or whatever made a reference to Looker appearing...didn't expect it to happen this soon though.

But **** yeah.

dman_dustin

Pokemon.com's news post about Galactic Battle or whatever made a reference to Looker appearing...didn't expect it to happen this soon though.

Wow, so it looks like Pokemon.com know some things. But do they have the episode ready to dub or do they just have the titles, and summaries?

Edit: Pokemon.com- Excited Gym Leaders (sounds like Candice to me)

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I assume it would be the first week of June?

Also, why when the TG Detective is appearing, do people think that they're skipping the whole TG arc? Heck, he's PART OF the TG arc.