• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP133 Title!

ShinyPalkia

We will finally get to see Uxie - yes! Nice title, by the way. Usually the Japanese titles are pretty boring....

So, it seems that unlike in the Azelf and Mesprit cases, Uxie will be seen by everyone. Well, either way goes as long as Team Galactic will be there to steal it. ^-~

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well I gather the Galactic plot may be heading to full swing now.

Jupiter will probably star in this ep given she hasn't done anything like Saturn and Mars did.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Dun dun dun...

If Uxie sees his shadow, does that mean six more weeks of winter?
Oh that's right - Uxie can't see! Ha ha.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Sweetness, time for some TG action. I do wonder whether this is right after the Paul vs Ash battle, since their Pokemon might be too tired to stop Galactic.

ShinyPalkia

Dun dun dun...

If Uxie sees his shadow, does that mean six more weeks of winter?
Oh that's right - Uxie can't see! Ha ha.

If he can't see, how can he know he's in danger? xD Oh well, maybe he will just use his awesome aura psychic powers to sense what's going on.

S.Suikun

If he can't see, how can he know he's in danger? xD
The same way old people who can't see do it - by poking his cane (or shotgun) in every direction until he loses feeling in his arms, then having to resort to yelling at nonexistent kids to get off his porch. Or, in Uxie's case, his lake.

Rascaly Galactic youngsters and their crazy new fashion trends...

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
Please let Brock and Croagunk see it... also since Dawn saw Mesprit at morning and Ash saw Azelf at night, I think it could be nice if Brock see Uxie at the sunset

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Given Ash and Paul have their battle at the lake, I am hoping Paul is still here and he sees Uxie.

Seriously, the writers don't care about Brock that much. They'll probably let Paul see it.

Finally Jupiter's solo mission is coming! :)
This obviously is going to be a Galactic episode ..Uxie/lake acuity/Jupiter has her mission at that lake.

But I wonder who's going to see Uxie's shadow. o:

But whee. I'm excited for this episode ..and hopefully we're about to get some insane Ginga Dan action! <3

Torpoleon

It is obvious Brock will see Uxie's shadow I mean really. It says Uxie Shadow as the title! Of course Paul could see it if he is still there. Maybe TG will hopefully appear in this episode.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I really hope Team Galactic shows up here. Of course, they pretty much have to, right?

I want it to be Brock who sees Uxie if they go with that again. Being the Knowledge Pokemon, it makes sence.

Torpoleon

Finally Jupiter's solo mission is coming! :)
This obviously is going to be a Galactic episode ..Uxie/lake acuity/Jupiter has her mission at that lake.

But I wonder who's going to see Uxie's shadow. o:

But whee. I'm excited for this episode ..and hopefully we're about to get some insane Ginga Dan action! <3
Most likely Borck sees Uxie's shadow. Maybe he is with Croagunk and they see the shadow? I'm also excited and I'm sure we'll see TG!

S.Suikun

I fail to see the connection that the title has to Takeshi in any way whatsoever, regardless of outside speculation. I don't see how the title "makes it obvious" (unlike Uxie, who doesn't see...well, anything).

Remember all that looney speculation of Barry being the one to see Uxie? I still think that'd be far more interesting than Brock finding his long-lost blind legendary Pokemon equivalent.

Or, since Uxie's actually in the title unlike Azelf or Mesprit, maybe everyone will see him since he's, you know, the episode's actual focus unlike Azelf or Mesprit. Duh.

Torpoleon

I fail to see the connection that the title has to Takeshi in any way whatsoever, regardless of outside speculation. I don't see how the title "makes it obvious" (unlike Uxie, who doesn't see...well, anything).

Remember all that looney speculation of Barry being the one to see Uxie? I still think that'd be far more interesting than Brock finding his long-lost blind legendary Pokemon equivalent.

Or, since Uxie's actually in the title unlike Azelf or Mesprit, maybe everyone will see him since he's, you know, the episode's actual focus unlike Azelf or Mesprit. Duh.
Well it could be Barry. It depends if Barry shows up. Since we don't have any proof that Barry will show up, I think Brock will see Uxie's shadow. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Who said Uxie's the main focus of the episode?
"Cresselia vs. Darkrai" anyone?

Torpoleon

Who said Uxie's the main focus of the episode?
"Cresselia vs. Darkrai" anyone?
TG would probably have slightly more focus than Uxie. This is because they came to capture Uxie. In the Creselia VS Darkrai episode, weren't they technically the main focus that time?