• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP133 - Uxies Shadow! Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I have taken it upon myself to make this weeks speculation thread. This episode will air next week on the 25th. Here's a rough translation of the summary taken from TV-Tokyo.

Satoshi, who lost full battle, visits Pokemon Center for his injured Pokemons.
Hikari, who become worried about Satoshi, starts to do her act to cheer him up by anyway she can.
Meanwhile, Takeshi, who came to Eichi Lake searching Kurabo Berry (Cheri Berry in English) for heavily injured Moukazaru, gets to see the shadow of legendary Pokemon Uxie's!

Here's the usual bunch of screenshots.

Oh and lets just get this straight, ok? Ash is depressed... He is NOT an Emo!

Last edited:

JD

Well it seems like mamoswine is in this episode and also seviper I am sensing a new move for one of them

milenadrg

Well it seems like mamoswine is in this episode and also seviper I am sensing a new move for one of them

If anyone is going to learn a new move, I see it being Mamoswine. Pig needs to shine. Our boring Snake already knows lots of moves, don't needs another one...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Pics from the preview which i found,

[IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/97vh42.jpg[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/28gru3b.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i43.*******.com/1586z3r.jpg[/IMG139]

Tenilius

Aww, so Brock sees Uxie? That ruins my signature, I thought they would keep it a secret.
Oh well, I hope something good happens so it's not such a down/sad(ish) episode.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm so dissapointed!!
Why Galactic are not appearing here??
That mean that they giving up on Galactic arc in Lake Acuity.
It's going to a boring episode than I thought.
I also thought that we will see Uxie in real and not in a shadow, because the name is on it.

slowkingsley

I'm so dissapointed!!
That mean that they giving up on Galactic arc in Lake Acuity.
It's going to a boring episode than I thought.
I also thought that we will see Uxie in real and not in a shadow, because the name is on it.

They still might, but only as a small cameo at the end of the episode after the gang has left the lake. That's what I can see happening anyway.

Tenilius

Well, considering it says Uxie in the title, you can be sure Uxie will appear, it also says Shadow, which means you won't be able to see Uxie in colour (most likely), only in the invisible form like Mesprit was in DP001 or in a shadow/dark form.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
They still might, but only as a small cameo at the end of the episode after the gang has left the lake. That's what I can see happening anyway.
Hey slowkingsley- I want to ask something:
Can you translate for us what Ash ( or someone else) is saying in the preview?
I always want to know what they are saying in the preview..

pokefan16

wow, looks interesting episode..

oh, yeah brock see's uxie..

woah, look's emo in one pic posted.. lol

lol at dawn's pokemon cheering for ash I wonder if Mamoswine is trying to cheep up ash also..

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Aww, so Brock sees Uxie?

... was this a surprise?

I'm so dissapointed!!

Because we need Ash to emo more. Who doesn't enjoy a good Ash emo?

Me for one. I like his near-violent fits of rage (immediately after losing to Brawly / Ritchie) more then his emo.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wow. Pikachu is in bandages so this must have been a rough battle. I can't wait for this episode only cause of the preview for 134.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Apparently losing to Paul in unofficial battle is like (And even more) to lose Ritchie in an official battle in the league.
Do you think Ash will back from depression in the end of this episode?

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I want Ash to become emo now since he lost the battle. So he will be Emo sorta like how Jayden was in season 4 of GX! Then when he meets Flint in Sunnyshore he becomes determined too destroy Paul at the league!

Maybe Ash will start doubting his training methods in this episode but few cheering from his pokemon will fix the problem or Reggie might also help.

cloudk

hates you.
Time for Ash to get over it and start some hardcore training, me thinks. If his pokemon are to learn any new moves, now is a perfect moment.

BlueVapor

I, personally, am happy that Brock get's to see Uxie. It's only fair and Uxie, the Being of Knowledge, fit's Brock more than anyone. I hope there's some sort of Galactic thing in this episode, though. Maybe they'll show up towards the end. If I remember correctly, Jupiter still hasn't done much of anything.

Waterpokes

Excuse me, but Ash becomes determined when he meets Flint in Sunnyshore? You do realise that they are way off and it they are going to visit Distortion World or Spear Pillar, should Ash be "emo" until, maybe 20 episodes later?
And he will destroy Paul in the league, with Monferno!
Because it's loved everywhere!

Zazzy

Pal from 3P
lol After losing to Electabuzz, I think Monferno has lost a lot of Hype Imo.

I want to see how Uxie and Brock interact.

I can see why Brock though, Azelf could help Ash with his Emoness.

Status
Not open for further replies.