• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP134 - King Of The Forest! Tangrowth! Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I actually think that there will be a couple more contests, since we know that Dawn is training with Mamo for the next contest in this episode, maybe Dawn could lose to Jesse cause Mamo isn't experienced enough in contests, since its never been in one before.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
yes mamo isn't ready for contests...but besides that...

TANGROWTH IS GOING TO APPEAR OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!! HE'S MY FAVORITE PKNM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! *screems like a little girl*...sorry

what the flip is up with shooting lazers...i hate the episode already...but at hte same time i love it...

tangrowth: "I'M MA FIRING MY LAZERS"

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im thinking there there might be about 2 more contest left, on screen though. Still a bit concerned about Jessie, since we'll need to see 3 more ribbons from her. And as far as Dawn's rivals go, they're in good hands as well.

But hey, looking forward to the episode tomorrow. :D

Alloute

Not Banned
This episode is out tomorrow.

Sadly, I can never find them until Friday afternoon =^_^=

Tangrowth might be going with James...Carnivine might be left behind.

ijea4444

Carnivine has been James' pokemon since he was small, he is too close of a friend to be released. Maybe something similar to chimecho but not a release.

thunderblade12

I actually think that there will be a couple more contests, since we know that Dawn is training with Mamo for the next contest in this episode, maybe Dawn could lose to Jesse cause Mamo isn't experienced enough in contests, since its never been in one before.

You really think there's time for two more contests let alone "a few more"?

DANdotW

Previously Iota
If anything like that would happen, I don't think Dawn should make it past the appeal round. Mamoswine would trash anything Jessie threw at him in a battle, and even in a contest battle, it's over if the Pokémon faints.

In any case, it would give Dawn something else to do over the episodes in between it and the next contest, and also give Jessie a third ribbon.

On topic, I really can't wait for this episode just to flipping confirm the attack Tangrowth was using.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.