• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP138 Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this calendar...?
[img139]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/viploaderf161784.jpg[/img139]

Who owns a Nyarmar besides Nozomi? That's right... Hikari's mom!

8/13 DP138: Hikari vs Mama! Between Parent and Child!

Source: PokeAni

[IMG139]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7057/durd.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6796/durd2.jpg[/IMG139]

SUMMARY:
Going back home, Dawn and her friends arrive in time for the Twinleaf Town Festival where a Contest will be held. Dawn will be facing her mother Johanna. Who will win?

Last edited by a moderator:

Waterpokes

What? So this might be the potencial contest or training before the contest.
It was on time Johanna did something, she is just stuck in her house.
Who will battle Glameow? If it's training, Piplup or Buneary, contest, Buneary or Mamoswine.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Considering it was mentioned a bunch of times that Dawn's mom was a top co-ordinator, I actually did expect this one and was waiting for it to happen. Just hoping that this is a contest battle and not a regular battle, otherwise it ruins the entire point of the episode.

Squaaah

Hahah! Nice way of introducing it.

This should be a pretty good ep. I reckon either Dawn wins her final ribbon off her mom, or its a training episode.

JD

Well if thid was a contest episode wouldnt it be like suiren town contest hikari vs mom I think this may just be a training episode or something

zeno48

Zaker!
So Dawn is going to challenge her mom? I can't wait to see what strategies they will use and what new moves her mom might show her. Does anyone think this may be the last time we hear from her until the sinnoh league?

Chelc

Oh this will be a cool episode! I've wanted to see Johanna battle for a while now. It'd be cool if it were a Contest, but I'd rather it be a training episode. Maybe she could give Dawn some tips for the Grand Festival, too.

Does anyone think this may be the last time we hear from her until the sinnoh league?

Well, I'd expect her to come and watch Dawn compete in the Grand Festival, since Sinnoh is her home region. Kind of like how Caroline came to watch May in the Hoenn Grand Festival.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how Dawn's mom will react to Mamoswine?

Dax

Legend
Amazing title!

I love contests and I love Dawn and her mom so this will be interesting. This will pretty much show how far Dawn has come and if she has the potential to be a top coordinator.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
what really?...
I heard that there will be a 2 part episode (like Paul and Ash's battle) where Dawn wins her 5 ribbon...
I have no idea what will happen in this episode...they will probably meet Dawn's mom and Dawn battle her (of ourse she will lose) and her Mamoswine will start obeying her or something like that....

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Oh my God, they're giving Dawn development that will be remembered...and they're using her mother's coordinator background? So Johanna isn't wasted potential?

I'm looking forward to this one. Guess that Glameow's not Zoey's, but Johanna's. Don't think it'll be an official contest, but I do wonder what this means.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Mammoswine VS Kangashkan anyone?

Come on ... just use Glameow for appeals. :(

Well this has been a long time coming. There was speculation over this way back when Dawn first arrived in Hearthome where the player meets their Mom in the game. Kind of glad they didn't skip it.

Does anyone think this may be the last time we hear from her until the sinnoh league?

I imagine she'll be out to watch Dawn during her first Grand Festival in the very least.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wow.. I never knew this could happen, but it is. :) I remember from Malice in Wonderland, a Dream battle between Dawn and Johanna. Though it was fake, this time around will be way awesome.

I can't wait to hear more from this episode, 'cause this is a total watch for me. And the title is great!

milenadrg

This episode sounds cool! Dawn's fammily things... :D Doubt it, but maybe some of Dawn's brothers and sisters will be there(if it isn't confirmed she's only child)...
I see Xatu on this calendar, maybe it's Johanna's. I hope Johanna is going to use more Pokemon than Glameow(Feebas/Milotic in dream was nothing)... I think Dawn is going to loose...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I doubt this is going to be an actual contest, because than it would be called "Pokemon Contest! *insert city name here* Convention!" like every single other contest.

Too bad that we most likely won't see Johanna in a real contest, though. That would have called for some epic finals.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I didn't really expect this, I wonder who Xatu's trainer is...
This sounds like a very interesting episode, I can't wait for it!

Torpoleon

This episode title seems interesting. I'd like to see Dawn VS Johanna, because it looks like they'll battle, from the title.

Ahhh. So Ash and Brock will finally meet Dawn's mom in person. :D I realy can't wait for this episode. Very interesting!

The title isn't so bad either. ^^ Parent and child... I wonder how friendly Dawn and Glameow are. o:

Torpoleon

Ahhh. So Ash and Brock will finally meet Dawn's mom in person. :D I realy can't wait for this episode. Very interesting!

The title isn't so bad either. ^^ Parent and child... I wonder how friendly Dawn and Glameow are. o:
Well technically, they did see her in person. On the phone they saw her. But, I undersatnd what you mean. This episode will probably be something like Piplup VS Glameow or something. I hope they introduce a new Pokemon for Johanna. This will probably be the episode right before the Suiren Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.