• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP145 & 146 - Gible & Suiren Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/suiren.jpg

October 1st - 1 Hour Special
DP145 - Gible...Get!!
DP146 - Pokemon Contest! Suiren Convention!!

Sorry about the confusion, but the two titles are provided from Newtype. There is a break on the 24th Sep. and 8th Oct. as well.

Part of the summary of the Gible episode is shown and it mentions that Kazunari (character introduced with Kotone in DP143) is competing with someone to catch a Gible. There is also a small summary provided for DP146.

Dawn obtains a hint after watching the battle of Ash vs Palmer and prepares a secret strategy and challenges the Pokemon Contest Suiren Convention.

Last edited:

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Anyway, my speculation/comments on this episode (dp146):
Dawn's strategy is mamoswine eating ice shard or ancientpower.
It's about time, Dawn heard of this contest in dp133.
As mentioned in another thread, meowth as Jessie's contest pokemon equals awesome.
Possible Nando reappearance, if he isn't to far in that plot hole of his.
Hopefully no Zoey in this contest.
Hopefully a full contest battle between Dawn and Jessie, since we haven't seen one yet.
And finally, i hope Jessie gets her third ribbon, so she can still make it to the Grand Festival.

Last edited:

thunderblade12

I don't think Dawn needs to lose again. The Grand Festival will probably come before the league and I doubt we're that far away from Sunnyshore arc. Dawn will probably get her 5th ribbon here, then something involving Team Galactic, then Sunnyshore, the Grand Festival, and the league.

I seriously hope Dawn doesn't have Piplup swallow it's whirlpool or something and use it here. That'll make the third ribbon that it won for her. Hopefully it's like Eevee7ways said, Mamoswine swallows ice shard or something

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Thunderblade, unless this contest is a doubles contest I think she needs to lose here. Then it can go this loss, galactic plot, then either in a town along the way to Sunyshore or Sunyshore, Dawn wins her 5th ribbon in a doubles contest to be full circle from her first contest loss which was a doubles contest. Then Sunyshore gym etc.

Besides, it seems to be hinting towards a doubles contest with the double battle against Johanna that recently occured.

Hmmm... I think Hikari WILL use Pochama.

Hikari did tell Pochama to watch Hayashigame carefully during Satoshi Vs Kurotsugu.

Plus, Pochama hasn't been used on contest for a long time.

Oh, and I think Nozomi will be in this contest to show off her Toridodon.

Last edited:

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I really hope Jessie wins here.But its looking unlikely if Jessie might make it.

My prediction:

It goes down to the final contest before the GF. Dawn and Jessie both have four ribbons. They make it to the finals. Its a must win contest for both of them. After an epic battle, Dawn wins, and Jessie is left in tears.....

csisps_26

Roark <3
Interesting... is that Iwane I see listed as AD? 8D

Anyway... good to know that Suiren is finally. Well, if Piplup is taking part in the contest, is it too much to ask for Piplup to only be in the appeals? D: Instead of Piplup battling, maybe Mamoswine gets a chance for the battle round, I hope.

There has been a confusion because scan was not clear

There definitly is one hour special which will have DP 145 and DP 146 on Oct. 1st

DP 145 is Fukamaru(Gible) episode call 「フカマル…ゲットだぜ!」 = Fukamaru... Get/Caught!

Suiren Town Contest is DP 146.

It is interesting because ゲットだぜ! is Satoshi's trademark which he says every time when he catches new Pokemon.
Does this mean Satoshi will catch Fukamaru? Only time will tell...

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
There has been a confusion because scan was not clear

There definitly is one hour special which will have DP 145 and DP 146 on Oct. 1st

DP 145 is Fukamaru(Gible) episode call 「フカマル…ゲットだぜ!」 = Fukamaru... Get (caught)!

Suiren Town Contest is DP 146.

Ah... wait! So it means Kazunari and/or Kotone would be in this episode?

It is interesting because ゲットだぜ! is Satoshi's trademark which he says every time when he catches new Pokemon.
Does this mean Satoshi will catch Fukamaru? Only time will tell...
And thus, the capture speculation begins! B-b-but... he already has Gliscor. Idk, switching between the two, perhaps?

Last edited:

JD

I hope for dawn to catch gible or ash If ash catches it I can see it and gliscor rotating maybe and it can pull a pilowswine and maybe evolve quickly. But Id be fine if brock caught it also

Then again... Judging by what is stated on scan, it looks like Kazunari is the one who is trying to get Gible, not Satoshi...

Well it would be nice if Ash caught Gible now. Staraptor is at its full power so it can be switched and Ash can get a potential Gabite also which will evolve from Gible during GF.

I think Jessie gonna win this contest. I wanna see Jessie winning onscreen. A battle where she might beat Zoey. Meowth could beat Zoey's Glameow if it could beat Barry's Empoleon.

JD

Well Jessie does deserve to win but hasnt dawn lost enough she cant lose this one she has to win this time I think and maybe jessie can get a ribbon at the sunyshore gym and get the rest of screem

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Can people use English names, not everyone knows what the Japanese names are, who's Kazunari?

csisps_26

Roark <3
Can people use English names, not everyone knows what the Japanese names are, who's Kazunari?

The guy who's going to appear starting from DP143. Not dubbed yet = no English name.

EDIT: PK beat me to it. :p

...Anyway, is there any mention to their location after the contest, or are they still at Suiren?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Who is this guy? is there a pic of him anywhere?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wait Gible? Being caught? And speculation on ash catching it? Good lord I only want it to happen for a Garchomp VS Garchomp final battle against Cynthia. Seriously though it better not be and hopefully for some CoTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.