• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP147 and 148. Also a surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Maybe Monferno Will Get a New Move I Honestly Think ash and dawn should lose here since well I dont know I just think they might lose.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I reckon in the tag battle they will use 2 pokemon each, They wouldn't dedicate an episode to a tag battle if they all used 1 Pokemon each, that would be kinda boring watching the same 4 pokemon battle for 20-30 minutes.

Ash - Monferno, Grotle/Buizel
Dawn - Cyndaquil, Piplup
Katone - Chikorita, Girafarig/Marill
Kazunari - Totodile/Croconaw, Gible/Other Pokemon

???

Maybe Monferno Will Get a New Move I Honestly Think ash and dawn should lose here since well I dont know I just think they might lose.

You are absolutely correct cause this is the best time to give Monferno the almighty Flare Blitz and make Ash pay with one more recoli damage move in his team.

Waterpokes

Meh, it got some Fire Attacks already.
Would like to see more Fightning moves, since it's a fightning Pokemon to, you know.
Focus Punch would be great to see, it's strong and pretty sure it can pulverize most Pokemon.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Well. Maybe Vaccuum Wave woulf be good. Would sort of look like a powerful move if ued right. Or maybe even Focus Blast. For some odd reason, I see Monferno fighting like Goku. Dishing out quick attacks and insanely fast. Maybe he could fire a Focus Blast like a Kamehameha.

Waterpokes

Yeah, but if they ever wanted to learn Monferno a new attack, I'm hoping for a Fightning move. Even though he just learned Mach Punch, he could get a new one.
Because Focus Punch is quite good, you know....

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
I have a sneaky suspicion that Totodile's evolution is to divert suspicion from anything else happening. I believe there is a possibility that Dawn's Cyndaquil could evolve, due to the quick pace at which they are placing it's events. *Prepares to be flamed*

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well, lets see...We now have a Flame-Wheeling Cyndaquil in the main cast. What better time to upgrade Monferno's own Flame Wheel to Flare Blitz?

Although I am looking forward to a double Flame Wheel during the Tag Battle.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well, lets see...We now have a Flame-Wheeling Cyndaquil in the main cast. What better time to upgrade Monferno's own Flame Wheel to Flare Blitz?

Flame Blitz Wheel. You know you want it.

Gallade324

Typhlosion Lover.
Wow, haven't done this in a while....But here, have some screenies.

Enjoy

The second to last row, at the end shows Cyndaquil blasting fire and it surrounds Piplup. Maybe it's Lava Plume or something?.

Buizel is seen with Totodile so it seems they have some sort of rivalry going on.
It also looks like Totodile knows Aqua Tail from the looks of it and Chikorita might know Solarbeam.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Or maybe its Cyndaquil getting "fired up".....*no pun intended*

I for on am excited to see how this match goes. We all know Ash and Dawn work very good as a team. Wonder if Kotone and Kuzanari are the same.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Oh how that looks like Tamagawa. I hope it is Tamagawa. Anyway this battle looks great. Random but great. I guess its to cheer up dawns loss...

Squaaah

Yeah this match should be interesting. Im interested to see where Buizel fits into this, seeing as Ash is using Monferno in the battle.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
We might be seeing everyone use 2 Pokemon each. I can't imagane how short the battle would be if they each used one Pokemon.

Maybe Monferno and Buizel with Ash?

Cyndaquil and Piplup for Dawn?

Brazillianguy

That'd be cool, but I wonder what's Buizel's hole in this episode.

edit: yeah a double tag battle would fit well...And I guess Piplup would be used AGAIN (I'm not complaining, just pondering).

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
I do hope for Tamagawa and his awesomeness. It does look like his style, tbh.

Could it by any chance, be a tag battle with 2 Pokemon each? Just saying...

EDIT: Beaten by deathseer. LOL, I'm slow.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
4 Pokemon out on each side is insanity you guys. There is speculating logically and speculating like 5 year old turds. q

Status
Not open for further replies.