• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP157 - Gible III

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-boogie200

I won't be convinced Ash has Gible until the day the character bios states he does. I hope they don't drag this Gible thing out, what about the Pokethlon.

I guess you can't believe everything you hear or read.

Gible better not be a waste of space, or overexposed.

I said it once, and I'll keep saying it, Gible isn't God.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Hmm... it seems kind of suspicious that two episodes would just about have the exact same titles.

Anyways, two episodes in a row on a fairly unimportant Pokemon? Face it, guys - Ash is getting this thing.

thunderblade12

Yeah, the wouldn't waste three episodes on Gible if Ash wasn't going to get it.

It looks like Ash's first pseudo-legendary isn't going to come easily though. It took three episodes.

Now the Gible capture is being split into two episodes there's more then enough time for Ash to send one of his pokemon to Oak's lab.

Torpoleon

Wow, this seems interesting. Two episodes in a row about the same Gible? I wonder why they are using a title taht is almost exactly the same as DP145. I'm interested to see how all this will play. I guess that this confirms that the Pokethlon wont be in this episode but rather in DP159?

Thriller

Its almost time
Isn't this the exact same title as the very first Gible episode?

And yes, I have read the whole first post.

JD

Another gible episode? Anyone here think that barry has a chance of popping up here?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Isn't this the exact same title as the very first Gible episode?

The first title is much more tenative, what with the "..." It suggests right there that Ash was not going to capture Gible then, because it wasn't decisive. However, the new title is a lot more punctual and much more confident. We'll have to see though.

It's interesting to see. In my mind, whichever of Ash's Pokemon will go away really depends on what happens in the Gliscor episode. I could see one of two things happening there:

-Gliscor is left behind to master Giga Impact
-Gliscor learns/continues to try to learn Giga Impact with Ash.

In the latter scenario, I see Staraptor being put into a box, just because of its weakness in the last Gym. Other than that, I have no freaking idea what's going on.

dman_dustin

Wow, two episodes about Gible in a row? One involving learning a move, and one about catching one. Oh the writers wouldn't be that mean to the fandom, would they?

I guess that means either Buizel learns ice punch in one of the already known episodes or DP158 which unfortunately appears to be happening in January.

I guess there isn't a special on Christmas Eve, shame, and I remember someone saying there would be.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I was beginning to think that the writers didn't have any common sense because of the first episode. Thank god they do.

Last edited:

Candy-Musalina

GAME snOVER.
Gible is writers's Christmas Gift for ash.

I think paul might also pop up in one of those ep and try to catch gible... it would be just epic. (since we now he'll appear soon anyway)
Maybe Barry and Paul will eventually meet too. Anything could happen.

So now at least some people will stop thinking that DP 157 is pokethlon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Two Gible episodes? Sounds like they want to make this a one-hour special :/

I'm interested to see what the plan to do.

darklord18

Wow so a second Gible episode?

I see Either Staraptor or Buizel (if it learn Ice pouch before this episode.) being sent to Oak as they are weak to the last gym.

either way I looking forward to this and it a nice thing they doing giving Ash a dragon type pokemon.

Torpoleon

Another gible episode? Anyone here think that barry has a chance of popping up here?
Probably. They shouldn't have DP158 involve Ash battling Barry.

I think it makes sense that there are two consectutive episodes about Gible. the first one, DP156, is about Gible wanting to learn Draco Meteor so then let;s say taht it learns it(?) and then at the end, it wants to join Ash's party. So then, Ash would battle it, or do what he did with Chimchar. Then Barry would see that Ash caught a Gible and decides to battle Ash(Gible VS Empoleon). Makes sense a little bit, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.