• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP166 - Sunnyshore

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

From Newtype
「発進!ナギサタワー!!」

March 4th
Takeoff! Sunyshore Tower!!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/wwwdotuporg628891.jpg

Thanks to Sushi for the translated summary.
An ominous shadow is creeping towards Sunyshore Tower, which upholds the lives of the people in Sunyshore City. Meanwhile Ash has a fierce battle at Sunyshore Gym.

Suddenly, the lights inside the Gym go out. According to Volkner, something must have happened at the Sunyshore Tower, stopping the provision of electric power for the city.

The group hurriedly follows Volkner to the tower, only to discover that the entire tower has disappeared. The group is shocked, but then finds strange car tracks. When they follow them, they are faced with a familiar trio.

Edit: Sorry for misspelling Sunyshore. One 'N' just looks wrong.

Last edited:
ok at a guess something to do with sunnyshore lighthouse.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Wow, another Sunyshore episode? I guess the gym battle will start in DP167.

Tower, I think that Volkner's problem will be solved here...

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Or Volkner's problem will be identified, and then solved in a later episode. Either way, it's nice to finally be here. Looking forward to a summary to see what's going on.

Iota

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
And my guess: The city blackout caused by Volkner?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Not the lighthouse?! B-But Vista Lighthouse is awesome!

So, not a gym battle yet.

I'll be disappointed if we don't see Jasmine in this episode, as I don't think writers will strech off Sunnyshore two more episodes and the next episode will probably be devoted for Gym Battle. So this is most likely her only chance.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Battle frontier to take place before 8th gym. I'm ****ing betting on it for sure.

Well this is very strange why the gym battle didn't start already. maybe DP167+168 this will be the gym battle, and then the Sunyshore arc will be 4 episodes, like it was in the last city in Johto.

firelovindocker

Yea I'm guessing a solar panel tower is broken ash and co. plus volkner go to fix it and volkner's spirit is raised when he sees Ash battle well in the tower or sumethin
but since it's in march expect some eps devoted to ranger 3

BM14murph

Master Collector
The word tower. Just a hunch, a guess per se.

Why would they put the battle tower in sunnyshore when ther is a specifically designated spot for it on the battle island?

At least with kanto there was an actual reason for it

It would be pretty cool if you were right though

If it's not the lighthouse what the heck could it be??

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Why would they put the battle tower in sunnyshore when ther is a specifically designated spot for it on the battle island?

Haven't you noticed, the 5th gen is nigh upon us and they need to squeeze it somewhere, somehow! Sarcasm aside though Sunnyshore tower, dunno what its supposed to be

BM14murph

Master Collector
Haven't you noticed, the 5th gen is nigh upon us and they need to squeeze it somewhere, somehow! Sarcasm aside though Sunnyshore tower, dunno what its supposed to be

They'd have a hard time trying to squeeze a tower somewhere ;)

I really do want the BF to take place maybe as practice for the league but it wouldn't be too hard for them to have an episode for them travelling to the island then back......though just hit me there WHAT IF THE LEAGUE IS ON BATTLE ISLAND, LIKE THE FESTIVAL IN THE RIBBON SOCIETY???

Or they could do what we all fear...no BF at all :(:(:(:(:(

It's fake.

Wow now people are doubting Slowkingsley.

The place in DP165 Infernape's pic also look like a tower to me. I think it has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.